ooops.

Options
2»

Replies

• peachyxoxoxo
    peachyxoxoxo Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Haha, so guilty of this myself. I have never been caught though, luckily :)
  • maddiex_x
    maddiex_x Posts: 43
    Options
    I haven't got caught yet either .. i have a technique LOL. Ohh & the boobs thing !! Omg, I can't count the number of pervs I caught staring at my boobs while at the gym !! sheesh, let a girl work out or at least be discreet about it. :laugh:
  • Karleyyy
    Karleyyy Posts: 857
    Options
    Maybe I should start going to the gym...;]

Also, I wouldn't really feel embarrassed if I got caught.
  • FitFrenchGirl
    Options
    Okay I have a serious staring problem with buff guys at the gym I cant help it......I wanted to know do you think its weird if someone is staring at you at the gym??

Thats why I don't go to the gym anymore. The one near my house is filled with grand popas who have nothing better to do than stare at all of us younger girl's boobs going up and down while on the threadmill and IT REALLY CREEPS ME OUT :sick:

hahhahahah yeah I WILL NEVER GO IN THE MORNING"S AGAIN LOL
  • FitFrenchGirl
    Options
    I am flattered when i notice a girl staring at me...but there are times when i am in my own little world with my headphones and don't notice at all. Sometimes if i have my headphones in and i'm on my last set and lifting heavy i might grunt or breathe loudly. I usually don't but sometimes it just happens especially when you have headphones in you cant really hear how loud you are. So then if i notice a girl looking i think.. oh no! was i grunting? usually i don't but there are times when it just slips because your in your in the your zone. lol

I dont know why girls hate this grunting sound from a guy when he is lifting ;) cause it just means you have big muscles and you wanna make them bigger ;):blushing: