Are THOSE real?

Options
Losing_It
Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
:bigsmile:

I'm deciding if we are going with an artificial Christmas tree or a real one this year. We had a real one last year and it was a pain in foot..and vacuum! I LOVE the smell of a real tree but fake ones are so much easier!:bigsmile:

What about you? Live tree or artificial?:flowerforyou:

Replies

• Losing_It
    Options

I'm deciding if we are going with an artificial Christmas tree or a real one this year. We had a real one last year and it was a pain in foot..and vacuum! I LOVE the smell of a real tree but fake ones are so much easier!:bigsmile:

• Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Fake baby! :drinker:

LOVE the new pic, chica! :love:
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    My parents have fake... I buy my mom a pine type candle every year....they also have oils that are perfect. So, don't buy one cause they lack smell. There's also has permenant lights on it. The only issue is... "fluffing" it.
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    Oh, FYI, I thought this was another breast thread.

I sorta did too:blushing: :laugh:
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options

We've done artificial for years. Lights stay on it. I love looking for real trees and such but allergies killed me.

Hubby and I would love a fake, but all the kidlets moan and groan-- so we do the real one, and we all suffer all month long with the allergies.
  • monica5237
    Options

Of course you would Max :wink:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    [

Hubby and I would love a fake, but all the kidlets moan and groan-- so we do the real one, and we all suffer all month long with the allergies.

You're a better mom then I. :laugh:
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    We usually get a real one, but I think we'll use an artificial one this year. Our neighbors moved out and left a beautiful 9' pre-lit tree in the garage, and the landlord let us have it.
  • WillPillageYourVillageForFood
    Options

We've done artificial for years. Lights stay on it. I love looking for real trees and such but allergies killed me.

Wow Max have you moved? I didn't know you had electricity down by the river. Or are the lights on your tree battery operated? :bigsmile:
  • Losing_It
    Options
    Fake baby! :drinker:

LOVE the new pic, chica! :love:

Thanks you, Shannon!:embarassed:
  • Losing_It
    Options

I figured you'd be the first post, Max!:bigsmile:
  • monica5237
    Options

Wow Max have you moved? I didn't know you had electricity down by the river. Or are the lights on your tree battery operated? :bigsmile:

that is awesome!!!!!! I wonder if his lights are battery opperated lol:laugh:
  • PurdyMommy
    PurdyMommy Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    We have a little 3ft tree for now so Zoe can help decorate. She loves here lil tree! I wanted to put that one in her room and get one for the living room but no money so well buy one after christmas when they go on sale!
  • monica5237
    Options

No, I've inslaved a few varmits to keep the power going

ham000006.jpg

isn't there laws against that? :ohwell:
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Fake. So much easier, no watering and no needles falling.
  • monica5237
    Options
    We have a little 3ft tree for now so Zoe can help decorate. She loves here lil tree! I wanted to put that one in her room and get one for the living room but no money so well buy one after christmas when they go on sale!

I don't know where you are from but I am sure there is a Family Dollar near you and if there is you might be able to pick up a 6ft for like 20 bucks or try Dollar general they are not the best but it is bigger and you can make it work for this year

Just a little help
  • Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    I would LOVE an artificial tree. DBF won't have it :angry: ....