It's working.........but maybe too quickly

Options
Hi All

Well this website is certainly working for me, I have lost 7lbs in 6 days......but is this too quick?

According to my plan I should be losing around 2lbs per week, I must point out that I have had problems losing weight before, so I am not complaining, also my blood sugars have never looked so good (well since being diagnosed Diabetic at least).........

I take all my calories per day but sometimes I go over on the Protein but am trying to work out a menu or two that will balance everything out.

Inspiration then for those who have had problems losing weight, if I can do it then ANYONE can.

Maybe the weight loss will start to slow down a little.

Widdy :smile:

Replies

• Widdy1961
    Widdy1961 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Hi All

Well this website is certainly working for me, I have lost 7lbs in 6 days......but is this too quick?

According to my plan I should be losing around 2lbs per week, I must point out that I have had problems losing weight before, so I am not complaining, also my blood sugars have never looked so good (well since being diagnosed Diabetic at least).........

I take all my calories per day but sometimes I go over on the Protein but am trying to work out a menu or two that will balance everything out.

Inspiration then for those who have had problems losing weight, if I can do it then ANYONE can.

Maybe the weight loss will start to slow down a little.

• brazeaut
    brazeaut Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    It may not be too quick. If your new diet, etc is WAY different than what your body is used to then it's not surprising to have a great first week. Keep up the good work! Always good to get off on the right foot! :smile:
  • goochinator
    goochinator Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    If its the first week or even the second, I wouldnt worry at al, our bodies tend to do that- lose quickly in the beginning, some or most of it may be water weight, and its kind of the body's way of flushing out a lot of garbage since we are eating heathier.
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Same thing happened to me. And then is slowed down. I think just the change shocks your body and then it adjust. Keep up the good work.
  • ConnieLynn
    ConnieLynn Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Good Work!:smile:

Connie Lynn
  • wainey48
    wainey48 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    that is what happen with me to and now it is starting to slow down, i wouldn't worry about it, plus men lose weight wayy faster then women! good job!
  • RLCoach
    RLCoach Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    That happened to me to. I lost a bunch the first two weeks, now I am about a pound every 2 to 3 days. Someone said something about the release of water weight or water in your cells being removed when you eat more healthy and drop your sodium content.
  • Widdy1961
    Widdy1961 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Thank You All :flowerforyou:

I had a feeling that it may be my body getting rid of the garbage and I will certainly be continuing.

• peacefulwarrior
    Options
    That's great some of it maybe water excess water you are losing. If you are doing any kind of workout/fitness program I would not worry at all about going over in your proteins. Proteins are the best thing to help you build lean muscle. Once again great job