Subway addiction! :)

Options
13»

Replies

• concealedpearl
    Options
    I don't know about you all...but the cheese is the best part...I can't treat myself to subway and not have cheese in my sandwich...but I only eat it once a week anyways.
  • millmill89
    millmill89 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Italian herbs and cheese, turkey and provolone (toasted, but sometimes not) lettuce, tomatoes, pickles and ranch dressing.
  • ebadams86
    Options
    The hubby and I used to hit subway after the gym (its right next door) and split a $5 roasted chicken foot-long. It's not on the $5 menu anymore :grumble: So we don't get it as much, but this is still my fav:

~wheat bread
    ~chicken breast
    ~lettuce
    ~onion
    ~bell pepper
    ~tomato
    ~spinach
    ~pickles - EXTRA!
    ~black pepper
    ~ light amount of ranch

There is a new sauce at my local subway: Verde! Does anyone know the nutritional info for this sauce? I love it, but I have a feeling its high calorie :sad:
  • JennDoesKeto
    JennDoesKeto Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    for dinner once a week i do
    a ft long on 9grain honey oat bread
    black forest ham
    swiss
    lettuce
    tomatoe
    cucumber
    greenpeppers
    a bit of jalapinos
    little mustard
    and have it toasted.

cheap and low cal!

we also occasionally go for breakfast now and i get their
    egg white
    black forest ham
    pepper
    on english muffin
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    I'm the only one that likes Subway around here so I only get it maybe once a month or two. I like turkey on wheat with lettuce, tomato, lite mayo and American cheese. Yum.
  • MJ5898
    MJ5898 Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    So glad to hear about the sodium reduction as that is a killer! I love the buffalo chicken on wheat (diced chicken covered with spicy sauce) with lettuce, tomato, spinach, green pepper, a bit of onion and light ranch dressing. Super Yummy!
  • McSpall
    McSpall Posts: 5
    Options
    Just tried the exact same sub as the OP. Great taste! Gonna be a new fave. Good call sis!
  • eliz_in_pink
    eliz_in_pink Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Just tried the exact same sub as the OP. Great taste! Gonna be a new fave. Good call sis!

Thanks Bub! :) I had my left-over for lunch too... There are some other tasty ones on here that have been posted, I will have to check it out. I'm glad to hear about the sodium reduction.. Usually if I eat Subway, I know I must increase my water intake that day :) *Cheers to all!*
  • Dtho5159
    Dtho5159 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    My mom and I have started going Tuesday mornings before the gym for our work out fuel. They had a coupon in the Sunday paper a couple weeks ago for free breakfast sandwich when you buy a drink so Ive been buying a bottle of water and the sub and paying $1.85 for both.

For breakfast I get:

flatbread
    blk forest ham
    egg white
    american cheese
    toasted
    tomato
    cucumber
    pickle
    lite mayo
    sweet onion sauce

Lunch or dinner I get: