Royal Wedding

Options
Shannon023
Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
Am I alone in not caring??? :yawn:

The media seems to think we should be excited about it, but I'd rather watch reruns of the Andy Griffith Show then that. :tongue:

Replies

• live2smyle
    live2smyle Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Bahahahaha....I could not care less myself....Bring on Andy Griffith!!! smiley-sleep006.gif
  • reese66
    reese66 Posts: 2,920 Member
    Options
    Happy for them but I am not sitting by the t.v. chewing my nails off or shaking with withdraws for the next piece of info... Just don't care.
  • melissapoulin
    Options
    i couldn't agree more. weddings are only fun and exciting if you actually know the ppl who are getting married. i have a sister who is getting married in july, and then another sister getting married next august. those are weddings i am looking forward to
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    I'm American. Why should I care? Besides, Prince Harry is way cuter and seems to have more personality. Maybe I'll care when he gets married.
  • LuckySe7en
    Options
    Am I alone in not caring??? :yawn:

The media seems to think we should be excited about it, but I'd rather watch reruns of the Andy Griffith Show then that. :tongue:

You are not alone!
  • joybell32
    joybell32 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Not a fan of Andy Griffith, but i'm with you.. not waiting for the next bit of information!
  • igora_soma
    igora_soma Posts: 486
    Options
    Haha I don't care that much either, but as my mom put it, her generation watched Diana and just are so happy to see William settle with a nice girl. I think it's just as exciting as any marriage, but too big of a deal.

I just hope they get privacy as newly weds!
  • xxx_Pink_Princess_xxx
    xxx_Pink_Princess_xxx Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    Happy for them but I am not sitting by the t.v. chewing my nails off or shaking with withdraws for the next piece of info... Just don't care.

Ditto x
  • LurayneMarie
    LurayneMarie Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    My uncle is getting married on the same day in sunny Malaga, Spain! The royal wedding will be far from my mind on that day! Woohoo! Cant wait :)
  • newnormal2010
    Options
    I was 14 when Charles and Diana got married (No, I didn't remember that -- I had to look it up!), and I was very into it. This time around, I'm not interested at all. I suspect that the current 14 year olds are, though! :laugh:
  • DanL66712
    DanL66712 Posts: 135
    Options
    Yep! Frankly I couldn't give a toss! Only plus side is that the pubs will be open later!
  • Becky1971
    Becky1971 Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    Yeah thats exactly what it is, it wouldn't be quite the focus if not for Diana!
    Haha I don't care that much either, but as my mom put it, her generation watched Diana and just are so happy to see William settle with a nice girl. I think it's just as exciting as any marriage, but too big of a deal.

I just hope they get privacy as newly weds!
  • mallorybriann
    mallorybriann Posts: 1,380 Member
    Options
    I wanna see her dress LOL :)
  • jrusso28
    jrusso28 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Royal Wedding....

If you really care, you have no life!

:tongue:
  • irishblonde2011
    irishblonde2011 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Happy for them but as a couple(i am a sucker for a love story) but other than that not bothered. Wont be watching. Dont get the whole obsessed with the royals thing. Best of luck to them tho.
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Yep! Frankly I couldn't give a toss! Only plus side is that the pubs will be open later!

:laugh: Well that's a plus!
  • melissapoulin
    Options
    I wanna see her dress LOL :)

yah that will be interesting to see, but i am not gonna stay up all night for that. i am sure it will be on the news five hundred billion times in the months after the wedding
  • sunshine4evr003
    Options
    i'm gonna be a bridezilla
  • JMJohnson1005
    JMJohnson1005 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    You are not alone!
  • greeneyed84
    greeneyed84 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    I'm European (German) so yeah, the Wedding is a big deal as he is the oldest son and will get the thrown someday. The only reason i think it's special is b/c of Lady Di.