Royal Wedding

13»

Replies

• jrusso28
    jrusso28 Posts: 249 Member
    I'd rather stick pins in my eyes than watch one minute of it!

Well put. :)
  • timmy2strikes
    timmy2strikes Posts: 99 Member
    This is a part of our history and someday he will be the King of England. I am not keeping up with all the specials on TV but I do have the DVR set to record the actual wedding. (I can then go through and fast forward through most of it.) I am a christian man and would say that this is no more important then getting a new Pope but as I mentioned, they are both history making and I will watch. Hopefully they are not to young and know what they are doing and will make it last unlike Charles and Diana.
  • Karleyyy
    Karleyyy Posts: 857
    I'm gonna go watch Mama's Family...
  • Sarawoods
    Sarawoods Posts: 111 Member
    Every time I see a commercial for the Made for TV movie I have to roll my eyes at the corniness of it and then FF the Tevo XD No I don't give a flip about the royal anything, But still congrats to them :D yes yes were done here!
  • Ms_Natalie
    Ms_Natalie Posts: 1,030 Member
    I'm American. Why should I care? Besides, Prince Harry is way cuter and seems to have more personality. Maybe I'll care when he gets married.

HA! I am glad I am not the only one that Prefers Henry!! I wouldn't mind teaching him a thing or two *wink*

Who is Henry? :laugh:

Did anyone see the celebratory mug with Harry and Kate on??? Someone somewhere got it REALLY wrong! I'm getting married in November so I'll be looking out for her dress. :happy:
  • tamiller93
    tamiller93 Posts: 195
    I wanna see her dress LOL :)

I do too. I am curious. And for the record I LOVE Andy Griffith! I am an avid fan. :-)
  • sylvia1970
    sylvia1970 Posts: 134
    I BLAME THE MEDIA? The Americans go whey over! LOL

Who cares about what other countries think. ENGLAND AND ST GEORGE! You go kid, not you're fault you were born in royalty! just want you to spend less; honeymoon is Skegness?? really cheap and nasty and no sunset??
  • zeeeb
    zeeeb Posts: 805 Member
    i am not a royal freak or anything, but i'll watch it. it's a bit exciting. i have a 2 year old girl and a 4 year old girl. they don't even know what a wedding is really, and they well go CRAZY over it. so i'll be watching it with my girls and setting up some hideous princess complexes for the future for them. i see it as a bit of education for my kids about the monarchy (at their level of understanding). it's also a massive piece of history that they will benefit from being aware of.

i'm sure they'll be running around in veils and tiaras and white dressed for the next year trying to marry a prince.

it's very "fairytale"esque in a world full of natural disaster, crime, death and hate...

we have a 5 day weekend here, woo hoo!!!
  • deniseg31
    deniseg31 Posts: 667 Member
    Me too! :) I'm probably excited as well because I've got 2 little girls that are thrilled to see a real "princess" wedding. :)
    I wanna see her dress LOL :)
  • kettlewitch
    kettlewitch Posts: 277 Member
    Thanks for the extra day off but I will be avoiding it like the plague, like I do all things to do with the monarchy. After watching my big fat gypsy wedding (which is going to America I hear) no dress that Kate will be wearing is going to come close to the ones the gypsy's wear. Would be hilarious if she did wear something like that though - maybe something that has flashing crowns on it and plays god save the queen as she trots up the aisle?
  • I wanna see her dress LOL :)

I do too. I am curious. And for the record I LOVE Andy Griffith! I am an avid fan. :-)

Yep I too want to see her dress, and then I'll be off to enjoy the free day off. thanks royalies!
This discussion has been closed.