Confessions.

Options

Replies

• Sonofabiscuit2
    Sonofabiscuit2 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I just found out that when my friends get married in June they plan on broadcasting it on blogtv.com, I get to be the op. My duties would include giving out ops to other pre-approved people and banning jerks. My confession... I'm actually excited.
  • Robyn_T
    Robyn_T Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    So im a bit backwards.... I know i like guys... im not so sure if i like girls.

I kind of want to date one... but if we get serious i fear that 5th date conversation.

I had a friend in a similar situation. She identified as a lesbian and thought she might like guys too. Her problem with figuring it out was that she didn't want to, for lack of a better way to phrase it, lose her credibility with the other lesbians in town. Hate to alienate the limited pool of datable women in this smaller city.

I've dated both men and women (and now I'm engaged to a Baptist. Who says God doesn't have a sense of humor?), so I understand where she was coming from. The Community can treat a person differently if there's any ambiguity in one's orientation; make him or her feel like less of a true member.
  • tamiller93
    tamiller93 Posts: 195
    Options
    I recently learned that my longtime best friend's husband is attracted to me. I am mortified, embarassed, and kind of afraid to be around him now. I have known both of them since I was a child. We go out on double dates and also on vacations with this couple. Now it will be very awkward for me having found this out. It came from another mutual friend. :frown:
  • NobodyKnows
    NobodyKnows Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    I recently learned that my longtime best friend's husband is attracted to me. I am mortified, embarassed, and kind of afraid to be around him now. I have known both of them since I was a child. We go out on double dates and also on vacations with this couple. Now it will be very awkward for me having found this out. It came from another mutual friend. :frown:

Has he ever done anything inappropriate? Did he convide in this mutual friend, or was he just commenting that he found you attractive? My wife knows there are friends of hers that I find attractive. Doesn't have to mean anything.
  • kt_rubino
    kt_rubino Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    My husband was my (at the time) boyfriends friend.... BUT we didnt start dating until he broke up with me.
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    I confess that while I make fun of girls when their thong sticks out, I find it hot still :happy:
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    I also confess that I have no idea what the hell NSV stands for.
  • tamiller93
    Options

Has he ever done anything inappropriate? Did he convide in this mutual friend, or was he just commenting that he found you attractive? My wife knows there are friends of hers that I find attractive. Doesn't have to mean anything.

I don't know how the conversation came about with the mutual friend. He has never done anything out of line and always is very respectful. So much so that I would have never guessed that he had this thought about me. I guess just knowing it will make me feel a little weird, ya know? I am trying to put it out of my mind.
  • nikkinikki113
    nikkinikki113 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Goin straight to hell for this one -

At 16, I snuck out of the house, had my bf pick me up. We drove around looking for a place to "hang out". Just so happens that on that very night, our priest was out of town...bf and I ended up at said priest's house, "hanging out" on his couch. Yep, I feel the lightning coming. Now, not only have I done it, but now I've admitted it, on a public forum.

Shame on me :blushing:
  • Waynes_World
    Options

At 16, I snuck out of the house, had my bf pick me up. We drove around looking for a place to "hang out". Just so happens that on that very night, our priest was out of town...bf and I ended up at said priest's house, "hanging out" on his couch. Yep, I feel the lightning coming. Now, not only have I done it, but now I've admitted it, on a public forum.

Naughty Girl !!!!
  • nikkinikki113
    Options

Naughty Girl !!!!

I was very rebellious as a young girl. :frown: :blushing: But, the good side to that is, my daughter doesn't stand a chance, I've told EVERY lie possible.
  • TS65
    TS65 Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    I didn't beat the original Super Mario Bros. on NES until I was a fully grown adult, and I literally cried tears of joy when I did.

I still haven't! :sad:

Confession: I dont' know what NES is. :laugh:
  • nikkinikki113
    Options
    I didn't beat the original Super Mario Bros. on NES until I was a fully grown adult, and I literally cried tears of joy when I did.

I still haven't! :sad:

Confession: I dont' know what NES is. :laugh:

If this is wrong - don't laugh. I believe it's Nintendo Entertainment System. It's also my old initials :happy:
  • TS65
    TS65 Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    My favorite television show of all time was Charmed.
  • FAKECED
    FAKECED Posts: 61
    Options
    I am in the process of getting another car for the wife, only so I can get a motorcycle. Gotta be strategic
  • tamiller93
    Options

Well, now I don't feel quite so bad... :wink: Your story reminds me of stuff I did as a teen. When I was 16, I dated a 20-year old guy who was in the air force and stationed at the base located in my town. I did this against my parents' wishes. After all, what does a 20-year old guy want with a 16-year old girl, right?? Anyway, I would lie to my mom and say I was spending the night with my best friend and instead I would go to his apartment and spend the night with him. Did that many times. On one occasion when my parents were out of town for the weekend, he spent the weekend with me at my parents' house. My bed was very tiny, so we slept in my parents' cal king bed. What a tramp I was! :blushing:

My friend and I used to wait for her parents to go to bed, then we'd climb out her window. We'd get in her mom's car, push it down the street and then start it up so her mom wouldn't hear it. We'd pick up our boyfriends and ride around until the wee hours of the morning. When we were through riding around, we'd stop the car before we got to her driveway. We would push it into the driveway so her mom wouldn't hear us drive up. Then slip back in the window and sleep the whole next day away. We were awful.
  • Life0nMars86
    Life0nMars86 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Mine is not very interesting....I have better one's but wouldn't know where to start.....

But, I set out to take a nap about 4 hours ago, because I was exhausted and only slept like 2-3 hours last night....then I came across this thread....and my ex bf messaged me....so now instead of taking the nice nap I really needed and wanted, I've spent 4 hours reading all of these verrrryyyy entertaining and pretty darn funny "confessions", along with quite a bit of reminiscent and flirty talk about ummm....many very nice things.....bahaha....

I just wasted so much of the day, even though I had nothing to do with my day anyways, but now I feel pathetic....but it was worth the smiles and giggles....most of u guys are just downright naughty!!!! :wink:
  • dkrioux
    dkrioux Posts: 144
    Options
    I used to pronounce colonel like colony but with "el" on the end instead of "y":) oops... that was like junior high though:) first time that came out of my mouth in highschool... I figured it out through peer reflection:)
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    When I was little, I use to think that if someone broke their leg, it was actually broken right off.
  • MMieure
    MMieure Posts: 48
    Options
    I love little house on the prairie.