Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What do you have for breakfast?

I have chosen to stick religiously to weetabix for brekkie for the first few weeks as I know it will keep me content until lunchtime...

What do you guys have for brekkie?

Replies

• nickyevans
    nickyevans Posts: 216 Member
    A piece of bread and butter, some cold meat e.g. ham or chicken and a slice of cheese, sometimes I add a boiled egg.
  • claireM74
    claireM74 Posts: 10
    Been working abroad recently, and not much choise for breakfast. Have found that 2 hard boiled eggs (just 1 yolk though) and 1 flatbread, followed by a small pot of natural yoghert and a teaspoon of honey kept me going for ages!
  • jade_85
    jade_85 Posts: 96
    museli seems to keep me full for the morning xx
  • -a small bowl of light yoghurt and some frozen rasberries with that.
    -green tea.
    -a boiled egg
    -a banana
  • bigmamma3
    bigmamma3 Posts: 134
    i have either porridge made with skimmed milk or water or i have alpen or no fat yoghurt with a banana. i get bored eating the same thing every morning.
  • patriciadunn
    patriciadunn Posts: 8 Member
    Quaker rice cake with peanut butter
  • KCB1978
    KCB1978 Posts: 113
    Do you think some scrambled egg on a slice of wholemeal toast would be OK for brekkie?
  • leomentlines
    leomentlines Posts: 440 Member
    It varies, but its usually either greek yogurt with kashi honey almond flax mixed in, or whole-grain english muffins with light cream cheese & a bit of strawberry preserves :)
  • sirphilipe
    sirphilipe Posts: 43 Member
    I have a single serve (1 Cup) of Nutragrain (.25 of a cup of 2% milk) and a 8 Oz Cup Latte made on 2% milk with 1.5 sugars.
    Under 300 Calories.

for you... 1 slice of bread is about 55 Calories. plus however many eggs you use... probably not bad at all..
  • KCB1978
    KCB1978 Posts: 113
    Think I might treat myself to it tomorrow :)
  • claireM74
    claireM74 Posts: 10
    For sure!! Carbs and Protein in a good balance!!
  • I tend to have wholegrain cereal with fruit. this morning was shreddies with strawberries and banna all over...nom nom :)
  • psmith64
    psmith64 Posts: 102 Member
    I vary it between the following:-

Scrambled eggs on toast
    Peanut butter on toast
    Shredded Wheat
    Porridge
    Morn Flakes

All with a cup of coffee and a glass of Prune Juice

Regards

Paul
  • hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Scrambled eggs: one egg, two egg whites.
    With a little reduced fat shredded cheese for flavor. (only if it fits into your calories.)
    Vegetable whole grain toast (35 cal/slice)
    Glass of skim milk.
    Apple/banana
    yoplait light yogurt (100 cal)
  • zeeeb
    zeeeb Posts: 805 Member
    i usually have a shake...

on the days i have personal training session i either have boiled eggs on wholemeal / grainy toast or a shake and a cold boiled egg (i cook heaps and keep them in the fridge for when i need an energy fix). I have chooks, so plenty of eggs, and it's the perfect snack that actually provides good energy.
  • 4theking
    4theking Posts: 1,196 Member
    I don't eat breakfast and my metabolism is dying....help me! LOL
  • Kirsty_UK
    Kirsty_UK Posts: 964 Member
    bran flakes or fruit and fibre, always - sometimes with a cup or tea or orange juice
  • ashkaps
    ashkaps Posts: 32
    Protein Shake and Wholemeal toast with Peanut Butter. Getting a bit bored of that now so am going to try change it up with some eggs/oatmeal.
  • adampants
    adampants Posts: 13
    Porridge with water always allows you calories to put a little bit of golden syrup in :) so it tastes nice and you can change what you put in it aswell so its always differnt :)
  • recwrite
    recwrite Posts: 4
    This sounds odd, but it’s quick and easy and under 300 calories.

90 cal 2 Jennie-O turkey breakfast links (I cook a batch and keep them in the freezer – take them out as needed and nuke)
    66 cal 2 teaspoons of natural creamy peanut butter (none of that trans fat and sugary junk!)
    120 cal 2 slices cinnamon raisin bread (Safeway house brand is good)

Smear each slice of the bread with a tsp of peanut butter, add a warm sausage and fold/roll and eat – YUM-O!