SHORTY'S 12 Week Challenge! (Read more!)

Options

Replies

• JesaGrace
    JesaGrace Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    Wow, I almost missed the chart....I wish we could make groups like on facebook....I always look like a wishy washy participant in groups, not b/c I don't try to follow.....the darn thread gets lost in the forum and there aren't any update alerts for the group....but great job everyone....excuse my gripe!!
  • RunConquerCelebrate
    RunConquerCelebrate Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Hello Ladies,

Hope everyone is doing great, not sure going to have any weight loss this week did not eat that great on the weekend, could not work out yesterday and I am in recovery week for Insanity. So the burn is not that high, really thinking of just doing Zumba for the next couple of days to help with the burn and start my second month of Insanity next week. See you all tomorrow
  • amandac72
    amandac72 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Height - 5'2
    CW - 164
    LTW - 3.9
    Loss for 12 week challenge - 5

Ok it is Thursday morning here :smile: Much happier with the scales this week. I'm down 3.9 pounds to 164. Pretty happy with that, I did a lot of exercise on the weekend, burning over 1000 calories on both Saturday and Sunday - which is getting much harder to do as my fitness levels have improved. Not sure how I will go this week with Easter and all the festivities that go with it, just going to try and fit in as much exercise as I can and avoid all the goodies.

Good luck everyone with your weigh ins, hope you have all had a great week!!
  • beckajw
    beckajw Posts: 1,738 Member
    Options
    Good morning Shortys!! I had a pretty good week last week and lost 2.8 pounds! I'm excited. Until this challenge, I was gaining weight pretty consistently, so it is about time. I'm traveling this weekend (and it is Easter). I'm not expecting much this week, so I really needed this drop.

Height: 5'0"
    Starting Weight: 136.8
    Last Week's Weight: 135.8
    This Week's Weight: 133.0
    Pounds Lost Last Week: 2.8
    Total Pounds Lost: 3.8

12 Week Goal: 125

I hope everyone else had a great week and continues to lose. Let's go Shortys!!
  • WishComeTru
    WishComeTru Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Good morning, team! I had a surprisingly good week ~ a 3 pound loss! I wasn't expecting much more than a pound, my usual average. Now that I'm fitting in a few workouts a week, it seems to be giving me a good push in the right direction.

Also, I saw a few of you mentioned that you can't find our thread on the message board ~ if you click on the "My Topics" button, it will show you the list of all threads you have participated in.

Keep up the great work everyone! :smile:
  • susanjackson66
    susanjackson66 Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    Good morning Shorty's!! I weighed in this morning at 169.8! Thats a 4.2 loss since last week!:happy: So excited. I did get up early this morning and did my 30 DS DVD and 20 minutes on the elliptical, just to get the day going. Everyone have a great day and a wonderful Easter weekend.
  • astauff
    astauff Posts: 32
    Options
    goodmorning shortys....welll I was totally surprised at my loss this week. I kinda screwed up over the weekend, I cheated with buffalo chicken pizza friday night, had a cheer comp saturday, phillies game sunday, so needless to say I didnt workout much. Monday I was sick and didnt get to the gym or zumba, but I pulled it together tuesday and wednesday and managed to pull a 2.4 lb loss. I am sooo excited I was jumping up and down. :) goodluck shortys so far it looks like everyone has had a great week keep it up.
  • supersarah14
    Options
    Morning Shorty's! I actually had a really great week! Lots of excersize and great eating. However, this week was also TOM for me. :grumble: Therefor I have to put in a gain. Boo.

Weight this week, 156.2. Stupid TOM. :sad:
  • KayLeigh6710
    Options
    Good Morning Shorty's!! I didn't have a good week, allergies have been kicking my butt as well as TOM! :sad: TOM being in town I think has kinda kicked my bootie outta shape. I still ate decently, just not a lot of excercise.

I'm down 1lb from last weigh in... so thats not a gain... I guess that's good.:ohwell:

Gotta try harder this week... which shouldn't be a problem if I can get my allergies under control.. :angry: I've never had to deal with them until now... Wish me luck!
  • EmicaL
    EmicaL Posts: 31
    Options
    Weighing in today at 147lbs.

Since I started MFP I've lost 10lbs, then my birthday came and went... and the damage was done. I had gained back 5lbs... so now I'm working on loosing those again plus some.
  • CarlitaK
    CarlitaK Posts: 139
    Options
    weighing in today at 132.6 - loss of .2! hahaha oh well.
  • laurelderry
    laurelderry Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Hi Kristin,

I already emailed you- but I'm up from 149.7 to 150.6.... darn TOM ;((( Oh well, I feel a lot better- and I LOOK better. Who cares what the scale says when I look skinnier, huh?! Have a great rest of the week girls!
  • healthyme2be
    Options
    Hey Shorties,

Glad everyone is doing well. I had a really good week (except for yesterday - I managed to eat healthy up til the point when I got home from work) But I still worked out. Down 2.6 this week (from 177.6 last week) yay!
  • RunConquerCelebrate
    RunConquerCelebrate Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    So no weightloss to report from my side but also no gain ugh!!! This was recovery week for Insanity so have not been burning high calories hopefully next week I can see a big drop
  • 00trayn
    00trayn Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    I switched my weigh ins to Fridays for a while, so my latest weigh in to report is 148.1! But it hasn't been that low since, I'm hoping that tomorrow I'll see something close to there at least, so it's not a huge gain for next week.
  • JessyT919
    JessyT919 Posts: 11
    Options
    Great losses so far girls!

No good news to report from me. I've gained in the last week, despite doing big cal burns and eating has been ok, TOM is due to arrive any day now so I hope that's why I'm up.

Last weigh-in was on the 14th at 132.9
    Today it is 136.5
    Up by 3.6!!!

On another note, does anyone know if this is normal - basically my menstrual cycle has changed from 28 days to nearly 35 days (and counting still today as it hasn't arrived yet). It's changed over the last couple of months and my boyfriend thinks it's because of my calorie tracking even though I haven't been going under 1200 and haven't lost and maintained in the last few months either?
    I'm 25 and have never been like this before either...
  • mirahonthawall
    mirahonthawall Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    sorry guys, just got home from a long day, no change in weight, still at 151!
  • KristinAshli
    Options
    LADIES, LADIES, LADIES!!! Holy moly, alot of you lost some pounds this week!! WAY TO GO!!! No loss for me this week, but next week I hope I can pull through!! Here's Week 2 chart for Shorty's 12 Week Challenge...I am so proud of you girls! Let's keep it up! Many of you will reach your goals at the rate you are going..awesome job!

ShortysWeek2.jpg

ShortysWeek2Results.jpg

GOOD LUCK NEXT WEEK!!!! WEEK 3...HERE WE COME!! :)
  • beckajw
    beckajw Posts: 1,738 Member
    Options
    Thanks Kristin. Great job everyone!
  • EmicaL
    EmicaL Posts: 31
    Options
    The chart is amazing!! Amazing job Shortys!! Keep it up!