For me it varies. Some days I have:

1 egg
    2 slices ham
    1 slice cheese
    Sandwich thin

I scramble the egg and toast the bread. Then make a sandwich out of it

Or I have:

1 pouch Better Oats
    8oz Bolthouse Farms mocha cappuccino- 178 calories for 8oz and TONS of protein and vitamins and tastes like a mocha drink at Starbucks

Or I have:

thomas bagel thin toasted
    2tbsp either cream cheese or natural peanut butter
    8oz Bolthouse Farms Mocha Cappuccino
  • schnarfo
    schnarfo Posts: 764 Member
    i have belvita breakfast biscuits
  • lupin03
    lupin03 Posts: 3 Member
    I have 1/2 cup of rasberries, 1/2 cup of bluberries, 1/2 cup greek yogurt, 1 whole grapefruit and 23 almonds.
  • grapefruit in the morning is great for getting the metabolism going! after a week or so, you start to look forward to it, I promise ha ha
  • For breakfast I faithfully drink my SUPERfood nutrient-dense but low-calorie protein shake either in Greenberry or Chocolate. Unless I was juicing, which I don't have time for & besides it usually costs me much more & still doesn't match up to what this does for me. I'm up this morning at 4:30 am feeling like I'm 20 again & without coffee. In Oprah's May issue she features a 9 page article on it, check it out! It's gives me sustained all day energy, curbs my cravings, and my depression & migraines have disappeared. Priceless!

I combine this with my best friend, Oatmeal!!!l Can you say addicted! Feel free to FRIEND request me for "positive" food for thought
    each day. Have a FIT-tabulous day!! Colleen in Seattle ;)
  • Bagel and cream cheese, cup of tea always on my desk. Around 220 calories. Quick and easy at work breakfast.
  • cjwolfjen
    cjwolfjen Posts: 323 Member
    special k cereal. either yogurt or vanilla almond. 1 1/2 cups with 1/2 cup of low fat or skim milk. Not too many calories and tastes GOOD.
  • MrsGreco
    MrsGreco Posts: 134 Member
    I'm eating breakfast right now :)

1- Thin Plain Bagel
    1- Large egg white (hard boiled)
    3- Slices of oven roasted turkey
    1- 20oz. Water (With the new MiO flavoring drops)
    2- Vitamin B12 capsules (helps jump start your metabolism for the day)
  • BR1986FB
    BR1986FB Posts: 1,515 Member
    This morning was 8oz bison, 2 hard boiled eggs and a Jay Robb protein shake with coconut milk and red raspberries.
  • Weekdays - Porridge made with half water/half semi skimmed milk, blueberries or balckberries, swirl of honey and a dusting of cinnamon. Keeps me going till lunchtime.

Weekends - banana first thing then eggs/toast after exercise followed by fruit and yogurt

One large mug of coffee
  • bbtelli
    bbtelli Posts: 2
    egg bagel, 2tsp light cream cheese, dannon light & fit yogurt, coffee (no milk, no sugar)
  • LittleD311
    LittleD311 Posts: 618 Member
    I usually will have egg whites, 2 slices of turkey bacon, oatmeal, protein shake,or cereal.
  • Sarahr73
    Sarahr73 Posts: 454 Member
    I have a hardboiled egg and oatmeal with granola every morning. This week I was finishing off my packets of Better Oats oatmeal and next week I will start eating my steel cut oats. They are so yummy and it's plain so you can add whatever you want to it. I am also hooked on Bear Naked granola, the Vanilla Almond Fit kind and Original Peak Protein. Both are really good.
  • Janet39
    Janet39 Posts: 280 Member
    Do you think some scrambled egg on a slice of wholemeal toast would be OK for brekkie?

I think that would be great. I load it with peppers, mushrooms, chilli(optional) to make it more filling and get my first vegetables of the day in. (a teaspoon of curry paste also makes for a tasty change).
  • baisleac
    baisleac Posts: 2,019 Member
    2 whole eggs + 1/4 c. "Best of the Egg", scrambled with 2 Tbsp shredded cheddar cheese. Sometimes I throw it on a corn tortilla with tomatoes.

Or

Yogurt + banana + sandwich thin toast with peanut butter.

Or

Oatmeal with milk and craisins
  • I have a serving of strawberry chobani yogurt & coffee. so good! i feel like im cheating!
  • Myslissa
    Myslissa Posts: 760 Member
    Special k bar. Usually the chocolate pretzel one. Somewhat addicted to them.
  • PlanetVelma
    PlanetVelma Posts: 1,223 Member
    I vary up my breakfast - this morning I had a smoothie made w/ greek yogurt, frozen strawberries and low fat milk, bagel thin w/ laughing cow cheese & a banana.

Last week I had 2 scrambled eggs w/ toast a couple days (with cheese on my egg). (We had breakfast for dinner @ my house earlier this week LOL)

If it's really cold and rainy I'll have oatmeal w/ banana (YUM!!!)

Those are a few things that I love for breakfast. :)

You should check out hungry girl's cookbooks she has some great suggestions for breakfast!
  • ShaneT99
    ShaneT99 Posts: 278 Member
    I generally have one of two things for breakfast. EITHER this smoothie...

1 cup 2% milk
    1 cup ice
    1/2 banana
    1/2 cup frozen blueberries
    2 tbsp natural peanut butter
    2 tbsp ground flaxseed
    1 scoop vanilla protein powder

OR this...

1.5 cup 2% milk
    2 whole eggs scrambled (nothing added)
    2 egg whites scrambled (nothing added)
    1 Oroweat Honey Wheat Sandwich Thin (split into two halves and toasted)
    2-3 tbsp picante sauce

With the latter I scramble the eggs, put them on top of the toasted wheat bread and then spread about a tbsp of picante sauce on each one. I then wash it down with the tall glass of milk.
  • ShaneT99
    ShaneT99 Posts: 278 Member
    Do you think some scrambled egg on a slice of wholemeal toast would be OK for brekkie?

Absolutely. See my second breakfast above.
This discussion has been closed.