204 lbs. lost...and my journey continues!

Options

Replies

• ladybug1620
    ladybug1620 Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Wow! That's all I can say!
  • Wraiythe
    Wraiythe Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    You look utterly fabulous!! Congratulations on your success so far! What an inspiration to those of us (myself included) who sometimes think "Wow this can't be done, it's going to take FOREVER". But Wow!!!!
  • noltes2
    noltes2 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I want to cry because I am so moved by you. You have beat the odds and done something most people only dream of. You look beautiful and you do not look like you have much left to go. You can do anything you put your mind to, and you have proven that! WOWOWOWOWOWOWOW rock on!
  • amankaushal
    Options
    Amazing.... wishing you good luck with your 5k and i bet you will be running 10k soon too.
  • cbaines74
    cbaines74 Posts: 77
    Options
    Awesome!!!!!!!!!
  • care28
    care28 Posts: 28
    Options
    Woohoo! I'm inspired!! Great job - seriously. I don'e even know you and I'm completely excited for you!!
  • nbauwens
    nbauwens Posts: 14
    Options
    Amazing!!... Such an inspiration
  • iylon2568
    Options
    Wow! That's amazing you look wonderful, keep up the AMAZING work. This shows me I need to stick to it and give it time, thanks for the inspiration
  • jbena0419
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!! Great work!!!
  • JayneWilson1963
    JayneWilson1963 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look great. You are an inspiration. Simply amazing. Congrats to you and good luck on your continued journey.
  • patty9013
    patty9013 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Wow amazing!! DId you do it all thru mfp?? Good luck doing you 5k. You have done and amazing job and are an inspiration to many!!
  • lil_missfit
    lil_missfit Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    great job and congrats!!!!
  • julwills
    julwills Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    WOW what an amazing transformation! 200 lbs and 20 years!!! You look amazing and are TRULY and inspiration!!!!!
  • amoffatt
    amoffatt Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look great, I love these weight loss success stories, keeps me wanting more! :happy: :happy:
  • Blushing_prin_cess
    Options
    WOW!! Holy shamoly! That is truely fabulous. You are definatey an inspiration to all of us here. You have great determination no doubt and look wonderful. Thank you for sharing your progress with us!!
  • yenohamk
    yenohamk Posts: 117
    Options
    WOW. All I can say is...WOW. Congratulations on your journey thus far, and best of luck to you as you reach your goal (though I'm sure you don't need the luck) :flowerforyou:
  • maddymama
    maddymama Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    WOW!!
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,114 Member
    Options
    congratulations-1.gif

Not only do you look beautiful and healthy, but you have saved your own life. Hang on to all you have learned, you now have it in you to save others.

xox *tears of joy*
  • crystal_sapphire
    crystal_sapphire Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    WOW YOU ARE AMAZING!!
  • slainger
    slainger Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    that's awesome! keep up your good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!