Hi all!!!!!!! ;)

Options
Hi, im just a girl that needs to loose some weight... not so rare these days is it..lol

Now all we have to wait for is time to pass, and work hard at it!!! (well not hard all the time)... as the days go by, the weight falls off.. so i say let them go fast!!!!!

I wish each and everyone one of you all success! stay strong ..love yourself hard! and don't ever quit on you.

im so craving some icecream right now arhh!!

Replies

• missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    hi welcome and gd luck:smile:
  • microfat
    microfat Posts: 44
    Options
    Thanks! best of luck to you to :happy:
  • Maganda1208
    Maganda1208 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Go for it girl!!! We only live once, and no matter how much we want to stay in good shape, we still have to pamper ourselves with the good stuffs that we enjoy.

I sometimes endulge on those good stuffs when I get the cravings. ummm, ummm.... and I feel good about it. Now, once you did that, you have to think about how you will compensate that little endulgement you got. Work if off. That's what I usually do. I watch the servings, and then I plan an hour work out at the gym, and you will feel good about yourself after you do that.

Yesterday, I enjoyed 2 pieces of pastries which I loved so much. (Cheese Danish & Apple) oh it's so yummy... then I made sure I make a trip to the gym and worked off 400 calories. I didn't feel so guilty after that and I felt good.
  • sophjakesmom
    sophjakesmom Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    Welcome! and good luck to you too!
  • shelby62
    shelby62 Posts: 5
    Options
    Welcome and good luck.
  • microfat
    Options
    Haha oh i do trust me.. pampered moments shall be had on Easter Sunday!

Oh you've made me crave pastries now aswell.. danish cheese and apple sounds so yum. I made a nasty thick vegie soup thats waitng in the frigde for me tomorrow lol
  • microfat
    Options
    Thanks hun!:happy:
  • microfat
    Options
    Thank you!! :smile: