Daily Ramblings (NO drama, PLEASE!)

Options

Replies

• 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    I made Brownies today!!!!!!!! I made them with pumpkin instead of oil & eggs. I was skeptic at first...then tasted the batter...OMG...DELISH!!!

I think I need a snack, the word "batter" made my mouth water! LOL
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    here's something to make you all laugh. My daughter just came up to me "momma my butt hurts!" I say "do you need to Poop?" "Yes" Well then poop! no mamma I don't need too!! What am I going to do? She is 2 going on 22!

She must be talking to my 3yo. He's STILL refusing to poop on the potty even though he's been peeing in the potty for 14 months. My 2yo always tells me when HE has to poop (even if it IS in his diaper), but the 3yo just doesn't get it...nor do I think he ever will. Kids. What are you going to do?!
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    I just ate a Smart Ones Cookie Sundae. It was sooooooo good.
    I'm procrastinating on all the huge projects I have to do. Soooooo bad.

I really want the other Sundae. :frown:
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    here's something to make you all laugh. My daughter just came up to me "momma my butt hurts!" I say "do you need to Poop?" "Yes" Well then poop! no mamma I don't need too!! What am I going to do? She is 2 going on 22!

She must be talking to my 3yo. He's STILL refusing to poop on the potty even though he's been peeing in the potty for 14 months. My 2yo always tells me when HE has to poop (even if it IS in his diaper), but the 3yo just doesn't get it...nor do I think he ever will. Kids. What are you going to do?!

mine won't tell me she will go into her room and take it off herself and then tell me. she will sit and sit on the potty and then say she is done then 2 minutes later she will do it in her pull up
  • JMAMA
    JMAMA Posts: 298 Member
    Options

mine won't tell me she will go into her room and take it off herself and then tell me. she will sit and sit on the potty and then say she is done then 2 minutes later she will do it in her pull up

Nothing like a good conversation about poop-it really kills any cravings for food:laugh:
  • LovelyLady1977
    Options
    I just ate a Smart Ones Cookie Sundae. It was sooooooo good.
    I'm procrastinating on all the huge projects I have to do. Soooooo bad.

I really want the other Sundae. :frown:

OMG, I have to be careful with those things! They are too good! :tongue:
  • LovelyLady1977
    Options

I feel sorry for all of you! I met the one man in the world that LIKES to clean. weird yes and very very nice!!!

Hang on to him, honey! You don't meet very many of those. :laugh:
  • LovelyLady1977
    Options
    Just found some goodies my husband had hiding in the house: Little Debbie Zebra Cakes, sour cream and onion potato chips, Slim Jims, 2 king size packages of Twix. He is sooo about to get it! :angry:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    On Saturday my kids reorganized/decorated my living room as a belated birthday gift to me. It looks great! :happy:
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    Just found some goodies my husband had hiding in the house: Little Debbie Zebra Cakes, sour cream and onion potato chips, Slim Jims, 2 king size packages of Twix. He is sooo about to get it! :angry:

My husband tries that, too...but he always ends up forgetting about it & they all go stale. LOL
  • 3babybeans
    Options

That's a step in the right direction, though! Z won't even sit on the potty any more to try. He waits until nap time when I'm not around. S tinker. Good luck!!!:flowerforyou:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    My dog looked so cute laying on my bed that I left her there.

She puked. :frown:

She didn't eat a sock, did she?!

No. She ate one of my Omega 3 oil caps. TODAY is going to be fun...:frown:
  • Girlmom282109
    Options

I feel sorry for all of you! I met the one man in the world that LIKES to clean. weird yes and very very nice!!!

Hang on to him, honey! You don't meet very many of those. :laugh:

I've got a tight grip on him!:bigsmile:
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    a bottle full of formula or breast milk rolled under my sons bed. it must have been there for over a month. I looked and looked, couldnt find it. One night we hear a loud pop in his room, enter and smell the smell from hell. I mean if Satan entered the room this would be the smell.
    The bottle had exploded UNDER my sons bed! We had to throw out the bed and the carpet.

Funny now, NOT funny at 2 am with 3 kids crying!!! LOL:ohwell:

That is just GROSS!!! I'm sure we have had a lost cup here or there but it never exploded!
  • ericarey85
    ericarey85 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    i offered to have thanksgiving at my house for the inlaws. WHAT WAS I THINKING!!! i have never done this before, on top of it all i offered to do the turkey and gravy, mashed potatoes, stuffing, pumpkin pie, apple pie and cranberrie sauce all from scratch, :noway: HAVE I GONE STUPID!!! usually we just go to a family members house and maybe i might bake a homemade pumpkin pie.

i am so STRESSED!!! :indifferent:
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    i offered to have thanksgiving at my house for the inlaws. WHAT WAS I THINKING!!! i have never done this before, on top of it all i offered to do the turkey and gravy, mashed potatoes, stuffing, pumpkin pie, apple pie and cranberrie sauce all from scratch, :noway: HAVE I GONE STUPID!!! usually we just go to a family members house and maybe i might bake a homemade pumpkin pie.

i am so STRESSED!!! :indifferent:

I hear you girl... This is my first Thanksgiving that I'm doing and I'm doing the stuffing,Turkey, homemade biscuits and pumpking pie never made any of those before. Little stressed:tongue: But we will do fine:wink: Right:indifferent:

-Adrienne:heart:
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    I just jogged for 45 minutes! first time ever! :flowerforyou:
  • gmukris
    gmukris Posts: 539
    Options
    Why do I have to ask my husband to do chores around the house? When I walk around my house, several things "scream" at me that they need to be done (clothes in the dryer, dirty dishes, toys on the floor,smudged windows).

Why do I have to get up so early to exercise, get ready for the day, etc. when he can roll out of bed and not worry about getting the kids up/fed/dressed? Then, when I want to go to bed early, he looks at me like I'm an old granny.....

Okay, feel better.

Our husbands must be twins!! I get the same crap! :mad:
  • mbb8682
    mbb8682 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Beacuse men are men.

I asked my husband to wash the dishes from dinner last he washed his bowl and 3 others left all the pots and pans for me this morning.
  • BrandNewLaura
    BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    My dog is very sick...restless and dry heaving and vomitting and tensing up the muscles in her neck and back...and strange gurgly noises keep coming from her stomach...she won't eat and she won't drink anything...she has a vet appointment at 3:15 (which I'm not looking forward to to begin with, but it doesn't help that I am off sick myself today and pretty much feel like blah...don't want to get dressed, let alone go to a stressful vet appointment...) The vet thinks she's dehydrated, so they will probably have to give her an IV to get some fluids into her...