30 Day Shred, Round 2 - COMPLETE!

Options
2»

Replies

• vyctoria1120
    Options
    Wow! You look great. I just ordered it and can't wait to start it. Thanks for the post, they are encouraging :happy:
  • ruhimaach
    ruhimaach Posts: 171
    Options
    You look great! Your face, arms and tummy have all shrunk :flowerforyou: I am on Level 3 now. I plan on started Ripped in 30 around 05/06. When are you planning on starting ripped?
  • missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    well done:flowerforyou:
  • jjxxxbirmzx
    Options
    I have started Jillian Michaels 30 day shred today i have been dieting for about 2months and have lost just over 1 stone. I wasn't doing any exercise previously apart from the odd bit of walking but i am very determined to incorporate some into my daily routine now. I started on level 1 today and my god did i feel the burn lol.

I would like to talk to people who also are in the same position as me i weigh just over 200lbs and would like to weigh 155lbs at the end of this anybody with similar weight loss goals? feel free to get in touch, i could do with the support my boyfriend just keeps offering me chocolate lol (not very supportive)
  • LUVTHECARDS1
    LUVTHECARDS1 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Great JOB!!!!! I'm still trying to finish Round 1, Wk 1!!! LOL!!! You're an inspiration to push thru the muscle aches & JUST DO IT!!!!!! :)
  • melissa0001
    melissa0001 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I started Ripped 30 last monday so i am a week into it. So far so good! I have loved dooing these dvd's as i am seeing the results as are my friends and family
  • AquaAura
    AquaAura Posts: 105
    Options
    aweome Job !! i can't wait to get my DVD in the mail ... and start the shred !! :D
  • vold94
    vold94 Posts: 256
    Options
    That's awesome, you look really good! You definitely don't even look like you weigh in the 200's. Awesome job!
  • KarieRod
    KarieRod Posts: 15
    Options
    Just bought it today, because of you guys.... there is still hope that it will give me results if I do it everyday! Loving the comments!
  • faithindeed82
    Options
    bump
  • darina23
    darina23 Posts: 114
    Options
    Huge difference! Very nice weigh-loss!
  • Mios3
    Mios3 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Fabulous results! Keep up the good work :)
  • froggy15
    froggy15 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Great job! Did you have any rest days or did you work out consistently 7 days/week?
  • melissa0001
    melissa0001 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Great job! Did you have any rest days or did you work out consistently 7 days/week?

No planned rest days, i think i had 2 days off and i doubled up the shred workouts the next day to make up the difference. That was motivation enough to not skip! LOL

Thanks!
  • KristynStephens15
    KristynStephens15 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    I am starting my 3rd round of the 30 day shred on labor day if any of you are interested in doing a round here is the link.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/320933-labor-day-shredders
  • megsie25
    Options
    I have started Jillian Michaels 30 day shred today i have been dieting for about 2months and have lost just over 1 stone. I wasn't doing any exercise previously apart from the odd bit of walking but i am very determined to incorporate some into my daily routine now. I started on level 1 today and my god did i feel the burn lol.

I would like to talk to people who also are in the same position as me i weigh just over 200lbs and would like to weigh 155lbs at the end of this anybody with similar weight loss goals? feel free to get in touch, i could do with the support my boyfriend just keeps offering me chocolate lol (not very supportive)

Hey I started at almost 200lb and want to get to 150lb. I'm 5.77" add me if you like. Also where so you get a copy of 30DS and do you need any equipment for it? Weights? Mats? Gym ball?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!