• amylynne26
    amylynne26 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    clowns.jpg

That is all.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    OK first off, it is an immutable fact of the Natural Universe that clowns are incredibly creepy.

But it does not stop there. Many people who BECOME clowns are also creepy/evil thus multiplying the creepiness factor.

Not to mention that when I was young, there was a serial killer running around dressed like a clown. So add to our forming equation the murder of young children and we can begin to see why it it good and normal and right that the world should hate clowns.

Creepy *kitten*! What are they hiding their faces for? That is a common action of a serious criminal, hiding one's face/identity. Your mother did NOT name you Bubbles/Bobo/Bozo/Patches and your face is not THAT white. If it is, get some sun you creepy *kitten*. Been hiding from the light for too long? Why do you need to hide, Creep? And don't try that fake bucket of water on me, who exactly do you think is going to pick up all that damned confetti?

Really I have tried to get over my childhood trauma, really I have. But then there was John Wayne Gacy, and a host of others.

Is it difficult to figure out where I stand on this debate? If so then you must be a creepy *kitten* clown!

Oh my word!!! You just crack me up to no end! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    My mom is a professional clown. In my opinion she does a great job. She never pushes herself onto kids or adults that are afraid of clowns. I have never been afraid of clowns but I can see how some people are.

I think your mom is one of my friends on here and she's a cute clown. She doesn't have pointy metal teeth or anything.
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    Um...no that's not my mom. LOL But she is a cute clown. She doesn't have the fluffy wig and the typical red nose.
    She kind of has her own style going on which I think is unique. She's like a celebrity around here. Most of the kids in our area know her by name. Really good, honest and funny clowns that enjoy their jobs and do it for the right reasons can make a lot of money. If I didn't have to be around kids I would consider doing it as a side job myself! :laugh:
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    Scary_Clown_by_FaerieWench.jpg

I love clowns!!
  • melt57
    melt57 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    The clown from Poltergeist is THE SCARIEST! It combines clowns and dolls, double creepy!!!
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    clowns.jpg

That is all.
    Clowns are happy like...

265970938_l.jpg
  • Amandamccl
    Amandamccl Posts: 380
    Options
    haha I loved the supernatural episode every one loves a clown that was hysterical... I love supernatural
  • Amandamccl
    Amandamccl Posts: 380
    Options
    haha I loved the supernatural episode every one loves a clown that was hysterical... I love supernatural
  • JEK717
    JEK717 Posts: 1,497
    Options
    I am deathly afraid of clowns. Just the thought of them scares the *kitten* out of me.

I HATE CLOWNS:sad:
  • 3ur3ka
    3ur3ka Posts: 230
    Options
    The movie "Killer Clowns from Outer Space". Enough said..............

sweet jeebus. I still haven't watched that movie all the way through. My ex used to torture me with that crap. :(
  • arosegeo
    arosegeo Posts: 254 Member
    Options

i love it too, but i agree with Sammy