tattoos

Replies

• michelletyler38
    michelletyler38 Posts: 469 Member
    I don't find them addicting at all lol. If I could go back I'd not have gotten mine but since it's there I wanna get it touched up! There's a 2nd one I want but I'm gonna wait a while before getting it so I don't regret it!
  • Noonoo757
    Noonoo757 Posts: 280 Member
    I have 4 tatts I have a butterfly on each breast, my sons name on my back and a bumblebee with my husbands name under it on my right wrist (I love bumblebees lol)
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    I have 2
    a trampstamp which is an Aries symbol inside a flame
    Roo from Winnie the Pooh on my shoulder (I want to get this one covered up)
  • LARPkitten
    LARPkitten Posts: 19 Member
    I have one, and about to get another.

The one I have is a simple line art of a wyvern on my left shoulder, I got it when I turned 21. Designed it myself, but the tattoo artist messed it up a bit: he dug too deep and it scarred over. It has an interesting side effect, though... The entire tattoo is raised! You can feel every line. The lines are a bit faded in some areas, and kinda grey all over, but I always get compliments on the raised effect. Small blessings...

The one I'm getting next month is the logo I designed for my art "business"... I do freelance fantasy art, and my logo has a lot of factors of significance to me... It's a pawprint with tiger stripes, surrounded by a blotchy circle of ink. I can't wait, and THIS time I've picked an artist that I KNOW knows what he's doing.
  • vicki9168
    vicki9168 Posts: 89 Member
    I have 2 which I got more than 10 years ago, would like more but probably wont happen.
    Butterly on my breast and an Indian Feather Bar (for want of a better name) on my upper arm.
    Both are still looking as good as when I got them.
  • Marjorielk
    Marjorielk Posts: 202 Member
    None, don't like them at all.
  • I have two and a third being planned out.

I have the outline of a turtle with a flower in the center of it between my shoulder blades. Got it 2 days after my 18th birthday.
    I have a 4 leaf clover on my left ankle.

Im planning the virgo symbol on the top of my right foot. Haven't had the time to get it done. :) yay for tats
  • Hottness4Lyfe
    Hottness4Lyfe Posts: 321 Member
    I have 4..... A tramp stamp scroll with a butterfly, a rose on my left shoulder that I need redone, a heart with angle wings and my beloved mother's name on my right calf, and a Sankofa bird on my left calf which is also a tribute to my Mom.... It means you have to embrace your past to get to your future.... My next one will be a portrait of my mom's high school graduation pic done Betty Page style.....with one leg propped up on a stack of books(she wad a librarian and I luv a sexy book reader).... It's gonna be on my newly ripped left bicep....
  • luppic8
    luppic8 Posts: 580 Member
    I don't have any. I've always wanted to get one, but never got around to it :cry:
  • WWE_chick
    WWE_chick Posts: 86
    I have a dragonfly w/ a saying in spanish my grandma use to say before I went to sleep at night - in memory of her.
    I have the japanese symbol for strength behind my ear
    Lastly 'Breathe' on my wrist.

When I lose weight I have another 3 or 4 lined up.
  • I have 3. A German Flag on the left shoulder blade as my Dad's side of the family is German. I have the Austrian Flag on the right shoulder blade as my Mom's side is Austrian.

My 3rd is a Teutonic Knight (I am Catholic and love Germanic medieval era knights) and it is also from my favorite game, Age of Empires II. LOL
  • amzahn
    amzahn Posts: 5
    I have four. A rose on my ankle; a rose in a heart just above my heart; a blooming rose on my lower back-right side; and finally, the odd one out, I have an ambigram that reads Karma with an Ohm on each side. That one is on my inside right wrist.

I love all of my tattoos because they each represent a different point in my life. Yes, they are mostly roses, but that is because I always wanted roses, no one would give them to me, so I put them on me. LOL They are my birthmonth and my favorite flower. :)
  • JennLifts
    JennLifts Posts: 1,913 Member
    I have 2!
    One on my chest, an outline of a heart.
    One on my right wrist, on the bottom side. Says "You never let go" It's a song.
  • JellyJaks
    JellyJaks Posts: 589 Member
    I have 6.

One on my upper back that is my children's names woven together.
    One on my lower back that is a unicorn my daughter picked out for me.
    One on my right ankle that is the Chinese symbol for love with my husband's initials.
    One on my left forearm that is the Chinese symbol for longevity and prosperity. My husband has a matching one.
    Two on my right foot. One is a panda bear and the other is a moon and star.

I have 4 more planned out. Gotta pace myself though so I don't bankrupt us :laugh:
  • ace175
    ace175 Posts: 518 Member
    I have one on the back of my right hip it says "La famiglia e tutto" which is family is everything in italian and a shamrock is right next to it. My fam. is both Irish & Italian & I got it at a time when I realized that my family really is everything, and all the other people come and go.
    I'm also planning on a new one which I want in white ink on my wrist or forearm that says "Here & Now" because I have a hard time of focusing on the moment and worry too much about the future or past :)
  • craek
    craek Posts: 201 Member
    Two.
    Treble Clef on my right foot - I sing & love music
    Cancer ribbon on my side. - My Uncle passed away from Lung cancer 3 years ago.
  • jbond80
    jbond80 Posts: 356 Member
    I have 4 and can't wait for my next 1.
    Hip - A Rose.
    Left Calf - Tinkerbell.
    2 small ones on my right shoulder- Angel heart - Nice and Devil heart - Naughty.
    And my next 1 can't decide where I want it, either my foot or lower back, It will be a dragonfly.
  • cenafan
    cenafan Posts: 398 Member
    full sleeve, 1/2 of my other arm. most of my back and a couple on my legs. :)
  • superstah00
    superstah00 Posts: 104 Member
    I have 17
    -Child abuse awareness ribbon on right foot
    -quote "friends are kisses blown to us by angels" on right foot
    -Star gazer lily with stars and design on my left foot-incorporated all of my kids initials
    -Sun on left ankle
    -Hebrew Jesus fish on right ankle
    -Angel wing/devil horn heart design on right hip
    -chinese symbol for "hope" on right forearm
    -Mother/daughter tattoo on left shoulder
    -heart with my name on my right shoulder
    -"69" design on top of my neck
    -chinese symbols for m,r,h,p,m going down my back/spine area
    -chinese symbol for friend with sun around it on lower back (I count this as 2)

Ok, shewww!!
  • xraychick77
    xraychick77 Posts: 1,775 Member
    a dragon on my upper back,
    and the earth being pulled into a black hole on my left inner calf
This discussion has been closed.