Where have you gone?

Options
2»

Replies

• begonia813
    Options
    States: New York, Pennsylvania (born and grew up), New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, Indiana, Kentucky, Tennessee, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida (went to college), Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, Texas, Oklahoma, New Mexico, Arizona, California (live now), Oregon, Nevada
    Countries: Canada, Mexico, Jamaica, Belize, Brazil, England, Ireland, Germany, Czech Republic, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Morocco
    Hm... I don't think I forgot any. I can't wait to be able to travel more! You definitely should try to see some new places!! :)
  • realme56
    realme56 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Most recently Scotland. London, all over Italy; Florence, Rome, Naples, Amalfi. Montreal, Vermont, Maine (love, love Maine), Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Virgina Mississippi, Florida, Louisiana, Georgia, New York City and State (Albany sucks!) Arizona, Nevada, Texas, Arkansas, Mass., Rhode Island, New Hampshire, Colorado/Denver/Manitou Springs, Alabama. I forgot Mexico, but not just Puerto Nuevo, Rosarito and Tijuana.

I have been all over California but need to do the middle /west States. Planning on Ireland and a return to Scotland next year...and NOT during February.
  • ejohndrow
    ejohndrow Posts: 1,399 Member
    Options
    Been to: South carolina (born), Utah (raised), Washington, Oregon, California (North/South), Nevada, Idaho, Montana, Arizona (lived there), Wyoming, Colorado, New Mexico, Nebraska (live here now), Iowa,Texas (all over), Illinois, Florida, New York, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Maine, Pennsylvania, Victoria British Columbia, Canada, Vancouver British Columbia Canada.
  • aeris
    aeris Posts: 5
    Options
    i feel kind of ashamed. i have hardly been to the states at all!! i was born and raised in edmonton, alberta, canada. i've been pretty much all over canada excluding the maritimes and the north.

i lived in muscat, oman for 3 years when i was young.

i've visted the u.k., the netherlands, spain, thailand, syria, u.a.e., egypt, and i lived in italy for a semester during university

my top next places to go are china (my dad's living there) and macchu picchu in peru!!
  • JEK717
    JEK717 Posts: 1,497
    Options
    OMG not using turn signals is sooooooooo annoying!! haha. CA people do seem rude! but there are some keepers as well! :)

Lol i know. Yeah there is def a few keepers:)

Okay it is official....every one of you needs to save some of the world for me to explore..wow some of you sure have traveled!
  • Shiralee89
    Options
    I live in Australia and have been all up the east coast. I have also been to New Zealand twice and love it, will definitely go again =)
  • Pearcecat
    Pearcecat Posts: 68
    Options
    I live in Ireland and have visited UK, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Tunisia, Greece, Turkey, Czech Republic, Malta & UAE. I've been to New York, Chicago & Miami in USA. I LOVE travelling. My biggy would be to go to see Japan.
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    I have been to every country in Europe except Bulgaria and Ireland. We go to Italy several times a year.
    Turkey, Egypt, Indonesia, Israel, Cuba, In the States I have been to California, New York a couple of times, Philadelphia and Cleveland, I spent a Summer travelling across Canada as a student.

I would most like to live in Italy.
  • gailygail99
    gailygail99 Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    i've been all over the Caribbean and the Bahamas and will be going back to the Bahamas in Aug. The most interesting place was this little island in the western Caribbean called Dominica. (not to be confused with the Dominican Republic). It had beautiful waterfalls and rain forests. i have also been up and down the east coast of the united states and to Chicago and Texas several times.