chromium picolinate

Options
does it work? Omg my cravings are really getting to me. I have cut out coffee as that was making it worse. I am eating a wholefood diet so I started taking chromium yesterday.

Replies

• kiawya
    kiawya Posts: 73
    Options
    My friend swears by it, I take it everyday, I do notice a bit of a difference on cravings. My friend has lost 130 lbs and
    is diabetic, I read somewhere it is more beneficial for diabetics.
  • greeneyed_girl
    Options
    I've always read that Chromium Picolinate and L-Glutamine were great for cravings when taken together.
  • JNick77
    JNick77 Posts: 3,783 Member
    Options
    I've read that Chromium Picolonate was good for that but not sure about the Glutamine. Glutamine is good for protecting your muscles during exercise. I have read that CLA was also helpful with diet and fat loss. Basically if you take an Amino Acid supplement in addition to any vitamins you'll consume a lot of your core Amino's and then you can get Chromium as a separate supplement.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,701 Member
    Options
    does it work? Omg my cravings are really getting to me. I have cut out coffee as that was making it worse. I am eating a wholefood diet so I started taking chromium yesterday.
    Waste of money. Most research shows a minimal result in the most obese patients. Save your money.