204 lbs. lost...and my journey continues!

Options

Replies

• starshine614
    Options
    Amazing! Great Job!
  • dengarrett
    dengarrett Posts: 367
    Options
    You seriously should consider being an inspirational speaker. You have accomplished what very few humans are capable of and a model of dedication and perseverance.
  • Maya157
    Maya157 Posts: 2
    Options
    You are an inspiration to us all!
  • scmcgee
    scmcgee Posts: 165
    Options
    Amazing! You look great! Keep up the good work!
  • JoFreund5757
    JoFreund5757 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My goal is almost reached and it took 1.5 years. You are definitely an inspiration to everyone who has the desire to get back in shape and to "feel good about yourself"! Congratulations and keep going strong!
  • NoahGayDaniels
    Options
    Amazing! You look absolutely fabulous!
  • LacheleG
    LacheleG Posts: 37
    Options
    wow!! you look great!!! nice job!
  • sinclare
    sinclare Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    you should be so proud--good luck on the 5k!
  • bentobee
    bentobee Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    GOOD FOR YOU!!!!
    You look fantastic and I bet you FEEL fantastic too!! :happy:
  • TheresaRichardson
    Options
    Congratulations, girl! That is so awesome. You have a beautiful smile in the 'before' photo and look even more fabulous in the new photo. Keep up the good work! Sending a friend request your way (when I figure out how!):happy:
  • mrsbarraza23
    Options
    omg! youre amazing! keep up the great work!
  • SJHiker
    SJHiker Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look so much healthier and so much younger! I can't believ that youre 39yrs. You look like you're in your twenties. You are an amazing inspiration to me and to many people. This journey is not easy for anyone. I would love to be MFP friends!
  • Fran1206
    Fran1206 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: When I found your blog and your pictures, I showed my husband them. He has some weight issues as well and wants to lose 50 lbs. I requested you as a friend so that you can help to encourage him and give inspiration. You are an amazing person to do this all by yourself. Congradulations on your success and prayers for your continued efforts and success. :flowerforyou:
  • megamom
    megamom Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful. Congratulations.
  • beanie1119
    beanie1119 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Great JOb keep it up!!!!
  • mok33
    mok33 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    congratulations! you look amazing..... what an inspiration you are! you must feel like a totally new person.....
  • Southboundnana
    Options
    You look Beautiful
  • ramseyrose
    ramseyrose Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Well done, you look fabulous. What a wonderful job you have done :flowerforyou:
  • dlaplume2
    dlaplume2 Posts: 1,658 Member
    Options
    Sooooo Amazing!! Keep up the good work and thank you for sharing. I wish you much more of the same success.
  • Scarletblue
    Scarletblue Posts: 255
    Options
    Beautiful!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!