New to myfitness pal

Samlou28
Samlou28 Posts: 1
edited September 26 in Introduce Yourself
Hi, I'm from England, just joined today, been dieting for what seems like years, and been to the usual slimming clubs but I lose interest so easily, so going to try this and see how it goes...any help would be appreciated...:-)

Replies

• usmcdaffy
    usmcdaffy Posts: 7 Member
    LOVE IT! I had not seen progress this like until I started tracking my food on here. I like that you can add foods but I also like that there are SOOOO many alrready in here. :o) I was shocked about how much I was under estimating my food consumption!! Good Luck. I also love that it tracks exercise & what calories you are burning!
  • rgoodearl
    rgoodearl Posts: 360 Member
    Welcome, MFP is a great place for support and ideas.

Ideas: if working out at a club is not working, what about using a program that can be done at home?

I have been successful with programs like Power90 and P90X
  • :smile: Hi everyone, I'm a newbie and I think this looks like a great way to count calories and track calo:blushing: s burned. I lost weight last summer and was doing great. Unfortunately I got depressed and quit.:ohwell: I started again on March 22 and already lost 9 pounds. :happy: Personally for me seeing the numbers and accountability seems to work. The only thing that works better is seeing the results in the mirror. :blushing:
  • needlesnbobbins
    needlesnbobbins Posts: 1 Member
    Hi everyone, today is my first public try at weight loss. I am determined and have a great daughter to support me in this. I hope to get to know some of you and share our success. I have lost 40 lbs since last fall. Still have 110 to go!
  • fatsnacker
    fatsnacker Posts: 209 Member
    keep tracking your food and exercise and you will get results
  • Thank you:smile: sounds like you are doing good yourself. :happy:
  • Thanks! you are looking good! Keep it up!
This discussion has been closed.