2»

Replies

• Kjandcuttysmom
    Kjandcuttysmom Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Stay within my calorie range
    Drink more water
    Get more fiber in (desperately need it)
    Walk at least 5 days this week (my daughter is on her trike and son on scooter so I can't up the pace like I would like)
    Shine
  • jb_2011
    jb_2011 Posts: 1,029 Member
    Options
    No wine until Friday. :drinker:
    Burn 400 cals a day by walking dogs, doing stretches and upper body aerobics.
    Stay under cals and lose a pound.
  • lolabugs
    lolabugs Posts: 141
    Options
    My goals for this week are to stay between 1200-1220 calories, complete week 2 of Lean Long and Strong and stay away from chocolate.
  • freedomplease
    Options
    My goals are: (1) to complete the first week of Insanity, (2) run 3 days with my running group and (3) stay within my calorie limits.
  • LolasEpicJourney
    LolasEpicJourney Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    To be under my calorie goal.
    To gym it up every other day.
    To do my first week of c25k. (i haven't run in years)
  • Bridgetc140
    Bridgetc140 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    My goal is to eat healthy and stop worrying about a number. I'm wanting these abs so bad that I'm forgetting about other parts of my body.
  • runlorirun
    runlorirun Posts: 389
    Options
    To count each calorie, add everything to my counter before I eat it.
    To start my Couch 2 5K workout, doing this one M,W,F
    Try to get to bed before 11 pm. I have insomnia so this is a huge challenge for me.
    Lose at least 1 lb
  • lolabugs
    lolabugs Posts: 141
    Options
    My goals for this week are to stay between 1200-1220 calories, complete week 2 of Lean Long and Strong and stay away from chocolate.

I have about 6 more hours to stay away from chocolate and I am confident that I can. I'm actually really surprised at how easy it was to resist chocolate this week... well, up until the farmers' market today when I could have had free samples of fudge and other yummy chocolate goodies, but I chose not to. I had a couple strong cravings at the beginning of the week, too. Drinking a big glass of water when cravings strike really does work!

I also completed week 2 of Lean, Long and Strong and even accidentally did an extra arm workout that I am supposed to do tomorrow (I'm planning to repeat it :wink: ).