People you wish would go away (not die) in 2011...

Options
I saw a post that was phrases you wish would go away and it got me thinking about people we always hear about on the news, entertainment shows or whatever that you wish they would just shut up about...
Here is my list off the top of my head.

Charlie Sheen...yes " Duh, winning" was funny the first 10 times I heard it but enough already. He needs some serious help :)

The "Situation" I sometimes watch the jersey shore, but I just wish that dude would go away. He is making money by sleeping with girls and being mean to people.

Kate and Price William...so they are getting married, yay them. Do I have to hear about it ALL THE TIME?

Chad Ochocinco. I'm from Cincinnati and will always be a bengals fan, but he is a *kitten*.

Lindsey Lohan. Always in trouble. Always on E or TMZ for being in trouble. Go make Herbie part 2 and call it a good day.

Justin Bieber. I don't have the fever and if I did I would take some Tylenol and wish it away.

Anyone on "Teen Mom". Really?!? We encourage 16 yr olds to get pregnant so they can be "famous" and be on tv!?!

Kayne West. TOOL.

That's it for now.....I'm SURE I'll think of more though :)

Replies

• Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    Rock on girlie! Love the list! I would add the kordashians to that list. Blah so they are beautiful. ~!:bigsmile:
  • red01angel
    red01angel Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    I have to disagree with Kanye. He might be a douche, but he's an extremely talented douche, and he definitely is able to back up the majority of his bravado.

The rest of your list...spot on. The only additions I'd have to make are political/religious in nature, and I'm not in the mood to bark up that tree tonight. :-P
  • ybba12490
    ybba12490 Posts: 252
    Options
    Amazing list... everyone I was thinking.

I would add Lady Gaga, she can actually sing and play instruments, but I feel she's getting boring.
  • Ambria0516
    Options
    Lol. I was going to say the kardashians.....but I find myself watching their show on E too often.
    How could I forget lady GaGa??? I do listen to a few of her songs working out, but it just feels all the same anymore.

Sorry, but Kayne is staying on the list. Lol.

Speaking of him though, it reminded me of Chris Brown. I would slap him if I ever got the chance. Beating up a woman....serious douche!
  • 38Gigi38
    38Gigi38 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I'm tired of Repeats... Food network had Charm City Cakes...so TLC comes up with Buddy and his cake decorating show. There are 15 different kinds of CSI type shows on every channel known to man. if one channel has something that does well, every channel creates a show too much like it for my tastes. Reality TV has become, "how much sex can I have on TV and how much alcohol can I consume on TV?" I'm tired of hearing about Sarah Palin and The Tea Party Candidates (and I'm a republican) and I'm sick of Donald Trump :-) Sorry if that offends anyone, but its how I feel.
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,342 Member
    Options
    Kynt & Vixen on The Amazing Race!
  • kettlewitch
    kettlewitch Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    From a British point of view, Katie Price aka Jordan. Truly the most dreadful creature. Are you inflicted with her in America?
  • gailygail99
    gailygail99 Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    LINDSAY LOHAN!! Buh bye!! Oh and the new girlfriend of the love of my life!! :sad: BE GONE!!!
  • JellyJaks
    JellyJaks Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    Honestly I wish Obama would go the hell away already. I can't stand what he's doing to our country...

I feel like I should duck now but that's my opinion.
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,342 Member
    Options
    From a British point of view, Katie Price aka Jordan. Truly the most dreadful creature. Are you inflicted with her in America?

I know who she is but I'm not aware of her being in the news much, if even at all here in the U.S.
  • princessorchid
    princessorchid Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I'm going to agree on the Jordan/Katie Price comment. She's a waste of space, seriously. You know she was heard to say that she thought Dita von Teese looked horrid and unattractive? KATIE PRICE thought she was fit to pass comment on how someone looks (esp someone who looks "shock horror" classy)?? Eff off!

On the same note, Kerry Katona. Trashy, council estate slag. What was she famous for again?

The Royal Wedding. It's messed up our telly for the next week, because EVERY show is now airing their wedding episodes. Cashing in much? And that movie that's come out...possibly the tackiest thing ever. Could the queen arrest the makers of the film for treason? Not that I care about the queen, but surely there could be some "off with their heads!" action...

Anyone on reality TV

The perpetually unemployed. There was an article in the papers awhile back about a couple in Brun who were the only folk on their hosing estate to be employed...and the folk on the dole were all living the high life, shopping, churning out kid after kid to get more benefits. The couple who worked couldn't even afford a holiday or have kids of their own, because they made less employed than these unemployd scumbags! I say folk should only get benefits for a certain amount of time (say 1 year), then past that if they show no willingness to work, then cut them off. Would probably stop the population problem as well, as they'd stop having 8 kids!
  • Lisamarie1226
    Lisamarie1226 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Kate Gosslin...please....JUST GO AWAY!!!!
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    Taylor Swift has got to go! She gives me serious nausea...is not 'country' nor talented
  • Begood03
    Begood03 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Al Gore!
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    F***ING Kesha she is an untalented unwashed crack ho
    ALL of the Jersey Shore people
    The Kardashians
    Donald Trump
    Palin
    Robert Pattenson he is not attractive I dont see it and when he took off his shirt in that one twighlight movie i almost puked
    Lady Gaga she is trying WAY to hard
  • heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options

And what's up with James Van Der Beak (sp?) in the video? She calls him James Vander-Douche and that's really pathetic he agreed to have that line allowed in the video. Is he that hard-up for work?? Yay Dawson's Creek, best show ever (in its time at least).

On the Kardashian note, Chloe is go gross, she is ugly and chunky for a normal person let alone someone in the public eye so much (I refrain from using the word celebrity) its funny how her sisters are so much prettier than her, also like 6 inches shorter which is also odd. Do they have the same father?
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options

And what's up with James Van Der Beak (sp?) in the video? She calls him James Vander-Douche and that's really pathetic he agreed to have that line allowed in the video. Is he that hard-up for work?? Yay Dawson's Creek, best show ever (in its time at least).

On the Kardashian note, Chloe is go gross, she is ugly and chunky for a normal person let alone someone in the public eye so much (I refrain from using the word celebrity) its funny how her sisters are so much prettier than her, also like 6 inches shorter which is also odd. Do they have the same father?

That is strange that she is so much taller than the rest.I dont care what she looks every single one of them annoys the hell out of me so I just change the channle when they come on tv.
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    All the above and Cup Cake Wars! Oh and Snookie.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Obama, Al Sharpton, the new black panther party, Rachel Maddow. I'm sure I'll think of some others.
  • shirtswiththumbholes
    shirtswiththumbholes Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I have to disagree with Kanye. He might be a douche, but he's an extremely talented douche, and he definitely is able to back up the majority of his bravado.

The rest of your list...spot on. The only additions I'd have to make are political/religious in nature, and I'm not in the mood to bark up that tree tonight. :-P

Took the words right out of my mouth, for all of the above!