Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Easter, then and now (with pics of course)

Replies

• BigGail
    BigGail Posts: 465 Member
    beautiful! like an Amazonian Princess hunny x
  • WOW - so inspiring:-D
  • Davali
    Davali Posts: 225 Member
    That's great to see - a big well done to you. I'm the same height as you, and started around the same weight, and I struggle to imagine what I'll look like at different stages, so thank you for sharing! Good luck with remaining loss.
  • PA21
    PA21 Posts: 95 Member
    You look incredible. You should consider getting a portfolio and doing some modeling. I'm completely serious! You look great and have a great attitude :)
  • luv_lite_laftr
    luv_lite_laftr Posts: 23 Member
    you LOOK fantastic :) thank you for sharing !!! Happy Healthy Easter
  • Pearcecat
    Pearcecat Posts: 68
    You look fabulous!!. It's amazing what you have achieved in just one year. Well done-I wish you every success in getting to your goal!
  • youngmum
    youngmum Posts: 114
    you look awesome & I love your green dress
  • simplyxaddicted
    simplyxaddicted Posts: 292 Member
    WOW !! just WOW!
  • Scubasab
    Scubasab Posts: 344 Member
    You look absolutely amazing!!!!:love: What a difference!!! You look so happy and beautiful in your green dress! I am so happy for you!!! Thank you for sharing your story and before/after pic's!!!:flowerforyou:
  • KCB1978
    KCB1978 Posts: 113
    well done xx
  • swells123
    swells123 Posts: 17
    :smile: you look awesome....an inspriation for sure...
  • lily1972
    lily1972 Posts: 375 Member
    Omg! You look gorgeous!! What an incredible transformation! Your skin is glowing too! Congratulations on the healthy new you!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • lindak71
    lindak71 Posts: 92 Member
    You look amazing and please don't feel like you need to explain about choosing 180 pounds as your goal weight. Everyone is so stuck on numbers- you're 5'10"!! If you look good and feel good (I'm sure you're feeling fabulous!) then it doesn't matter what the scale says because I bet you have gone down MANY sizes. People would probably gasp at my goal weight! I'm 5' and right now I weigh 172 pounds, in a size 12, and I want to get down to 150 pounds. I think I was 10 the last time I weighed that! You know what the most important thing is? I'm so much healthier- the shrinking is a great side-benefit! Maybe I'll change my mind when I get there, but I don't want to kill myself to maintain anything. So, keep up the good work and enjoy your successes!
  • crazeness
    crazeness Posts: 91
    Congratulations, you have done well and look great!
  • Amybcb
    Amybcb Posts: 292 Member
    Congratulations! You look fantastic and I love that dress!!
  • You look awesome! I'm trying to get down to 180 for one of my last goals. I come in a lot shorter than you at 5'4" but, for me being overweight almost my whole life, that's an awesome start for me.

Keep up the good work!
  • robertf57
    robertf57 Posts: 560 Member
    You look FANTASTIC! Keep up the good work.
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Great job! In your newest picture you can see how proud you are. Standing straight shoulders back in a "I am ready to take on the world stance". I love it!
  • LaurieJAndrews
    LaurieJAndrews Posts: 55 Member
    You look amazing. Well done and thank you for sharing. Inspiring. xx
  • missbp
    missbp Posts: 601 Member
    Sweetie . . . You look at least 10 years younger!!! And happy! Which is the most important thing!

Congrats!!

M
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!