Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Craving Help

CMuzzy
CMuzzy Posts: 15 Member
I crave junk food around 9 at night everynight. I give in too easily to these cravings. Any suggestions on how to stop, other then "it's bad to eat that late"

Replies

• missbeezy
    missbeezy Posts: 198
    they say it's bad to eat that late but i try to save calories for myself that late b/c i know i will snack. i have turned to fat free popcorn so that i can fight the cravings. i get the 100 calorie bag and i'm hoping it keeps working for me. i feel your pain
  • oreyna49
    oreyna49 Posts: 152
    I usually have some whole wheat toast with peanut butter and a glass of skim milk or and apple with some almonds as my 9ish pm snack. I can't go to bed hungry because then I'll want a huge bkfst.
  • bethany675
    bethany675 Posts: 44 Member
    Here, Here Sister......That is my WORST time of the day as well. I have been chewing gum. Polar Ice to be exact! In the past I have tried that Strawberry Shortcake or Mint Choc Chip gum. 5 calories........IDK if it will work for you. Good Luck!
  • angiemcgovern
    angiemcgovern Posts: 64 Member
    I eat a dill pickle for 5 calories. the flavor makes me not want sweets and if I am still hungry I will have another. It usually works.