Easter, then and now (with pics of course)

Options

Replies

• BigBeaver
    BigBeaver Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, great job!
  • sgirl29
    sgirl29 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    WOW!! What a difference! You look amazing! Congrats! :)
  • stringbean754
    Options
    Great inspiration!!! Thank you so much, I too have been just trying to eat healthy and lose about fourty pounds, you sharing your story has helped keep me inspired and driven to continue in my own success! I have ben walking 3 - 4 miles a day and I fel great every day! I actually look forward to walking instread of pushing myself to get up and do it....funny how eating better actually makes you feel better!! Exercising doesn't feel like a chore anymore, but rather something to look forward to and enjoy!! Thanks again, Barbi
  • shawn526
    shawn526 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    You look great!! I think 180 will look perfect on you :) My goal weight is kind of high for what is generally prescribed for my height, too, but with the way I'm built, I think I can pull it off.

Keep up the great work!
  • stringbean754
    Options
    PS... Iwould love for you too add me as a friend.....I could us your support and enthusiasm!!!
  • FitPhysique
    FitPhysique Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Great job and you are an inspiration. Congratulations on your lost and I have no doubts that you will reach whatever goal you set for yourself.
  • NicolePatriot
    NicolePatriot Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! And I'm loving that dress :)
  • hnsaunde
    hnsaunde Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congrats!
  • Miasunshine
    Options
    WWWWWWWOOOWWW
    YOU LOOK AMAZING!!!!
    keep it up
  • shellgoff
    shellgoff Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    You look great! Good job!
  • Becky1971
    Becky1971 Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    Great job!! And happy birthday!
  • amandalc980
    amandalc980 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! i live for success stories!
  • ChristinaMarie85
    ChristinaMarie85 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    You look GORGEOUS! Congrats!
  • Krystal924
    Krystal924 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Great Job!! Just read your blog. Truely an inspiration!! You should be soooo proud of yourself!
  • janemartin02
    janemartin02 Posts: 2,653 Member
    Options
    you look GREAT!!!good job!!:drinker: jane
  • tambink
    tambink Posts: 349
    Options
    My first holiday meal since I have been loosing weight. My mom had a wonderful meal but I didnt eat it. I had brought my grill chicken with a small salad with olive oil and balsamic vingar. Then they had a cake and banana pudding I had yogurt and didnt let it bother me. So yes I am happy been on this diet for 7 days lost 9 pounds and want to keep going. Dont have a pic sorry will post one later.
  • lildebbie616
    lildebbie616 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and best of all you have an AMAZING attitude :) You are inspiration and keep up the great work!
  • vetsnatural
    vetsnatural Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Congrats and you look terrific. Everyone doesnt need to be 135... especially depending on your frame. I am the same way... 180-190 is good for me, especially because I have a muscular type build.
  • RedE4Change
    Options
    Congratulations! You look amazing!
  • GabTastic
    GabTastic Posts: 21
    Options
    Awesome job! You look fabulous and very healthy! Good for you for knowing your body type as well. Kuddos for wanting to be healthy and not just "skinny." You inspire me to choose the right goal weight for me, not society!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!