Daily Ramblings (NO drama, PLEASE!)

Options
1235»

Replies

• Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    All my male friends think my problems with my husband are caused by my lack of communication. Right. Stupid POS male friends.
  • happy_feet
    happy_feet Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I used to be sitting on the 2nd floor at workplace... n now they shiftin my team to the 1st floor...
    I wont be climbin up as many stairs from next week...:sad: :sad: :sad:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    :sick: what do you take for the migraines?

I have a friend who takes 4 excederin migraine - which is a double dose. He suggested we try that for our daughter but she has asthma and cannot take it so Doctor gave her Imitrex.
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Excedrine Migraine. The migraine meds my dr. put me on made me pass out but at least the excedrine makes me able to function. Good luck getting rid of that thing!
  • kelhun1
    kelhun1 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    How are my darling son and husband sleeping so soundly? It is freezing in our house! Either the furnace is broken or my husband has turned into the heat miser! It is 61 degrees in here...oops, nope now it's 60. I just can't sleep when it feels like my nose is going to fall off. I am cold and cranky and desperately avoiding my kitchen at all costs.

That is all. I am done complaining. Thank you for listening.
  • LovelyLady1977
    Options
    My husband and I have finally decided to have a baby. I don't know why I am so frightened, but I am. I have an appointment with my doctor tomorrow to make sure everything is on the up and up before I get pregnant.
  • LovelyLady1977
    Options
    It's 10 PM and I still haven't eaten dinner yet. :ohwell: Where is my daggone appetite???

Ooops! I guess I borrowed it and forgot to give it back. But, by all means I'm finished you can have it the rest of the week!

Yup, it came back today...even made up for lost time! :laugh:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    It's 10 PM and I still haven't eaten dinner yet. :ohwell: Where is my daggone appetite???

Ooops! I guess I borrowed it and forgot to give it back. But, by all means I'm finished you can have it the rest of the week!

Yup, it came back today...even made up for lost time! :laugh:
    I read an article that said you can cause loss of appetite by not eating enough:noway: It was all biological and scentific, wish I could find the site.

Hope you wanna eat today, lovely lady!!
  • kelhun1
    kelhun1 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    How are my darling son and husband sleeping so soundly? It is freezing in our house! Either the furnace is broken or my husband has turned into the heat miser! It is 61 degrees in here...oops, nope now it's 60. I just can't sleep when it feels like my nose is going to fall off. I am cold and cranky and desperately avoiding my kitchen at all costs.

That is all. I am done complaining. Thank you for listening.

Yup, heater was broke. My DH has redeemed himself by fixing it before I woke up. (Luckily, the last time it broke he bought the wrong part and this time it was exactly what he needed.) The house is almost bearable. I'm going to go take a nap until it is an acceptable temp.
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    My husband and I have finally decided to have a baby. I don't know why I am so frightened, but I am. I have an appointment with my doctor tomorrow to make sure everything is on the up and up before I get pregnant.

Oh, how exciting!!! If you think you're scared now, just wait until the drive home from the hospital with that baby in the backseat. I've never seen my husband drive so slow in my life. LOL Best of luck & blessings to you! :flowerforyou: