3 weeks 25 pounds gone!

Options
I started this working out thing over three weeks ago. Lost almost 17 pounds in the first week. Then joined MFP and lost 9 pounds through here now. Tracking everything makes a difference. It can be done. Trust me! I took no days off from the gym did 45 minutes of weights and 45 minutes of cardio. Break all habits and track everything. Stay way under goal! Oh yea and water water water!

-JohnnyChizzel

Replies

• VixFit2011
    VixFit2011 Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
  • StormyNoriega
    Options
    Wow! Nice work... =)
  • Sasha_Bear
    Sasha_Bear Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Great Job, but that's way to much gym time for me! LOL
  • mlh1988
    mlh1988 Posts: 7
    Options
    great job! ;) i bet you feel great too. it's hard to have that much dedication.
  • JsGordita
    JsGordita Posts: 70
    Options
    Thats great!!
  • TheresaRichardson
    Options
    Wow, Way to go! Keep up the good work!
  • Caylamarie20
    Options
    I am new to this and my tracker says i will loose nine pounds in six weeks. I am getting un motivated..
  • RunConquerCelebrate
    RunConquerCelebrate Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    wow!!! congratulations that is amazing
  • JohnnyChizzel
    JohnnyChizzel Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    that will change with exercise! do not quit! you can do it!:smile:
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    I started this working out thing over three weeks ago. Lost almost 17 pounds in the first week. Then joined MFP and lost 9 pounds through here now. Tracking everything makes a difference. It can be done. Trust me! I took no days off from the gym did 45 minutes of weights and 45 minutes of cardio. Break all habits and track everything. Stay way under goal! Oh yea and water water water!

-JohnnyChizzel

Great job but dont think it's this easy all the time. the first 10-30 lbs is easy weight till you get to within 15-20lbs of your goal weight.
  • pebs120
    pebs120 Posts: 6
    Options
    Way to go homes. That must have you pushing for more.
    Keep it up!
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    That's a good amount in 3 weeks! WTG!!
  • jerzie82
    jerzie82 Posts: 10
    Options
    THAT IS GREAT BUT I DONT WANT TO SEEM LIKE I AM A HATING PERSON JUST WATCH OUT HOW MUCH UNDER YOUR GOAL YOU ARE, REMEMBER YOU ARE LIFTING WEIGHTS NOT ONLY IS THAT STRENUOUS BUT IF NOT ENOUGH OF HEALTHY NUTRIENTS CAN HURT YOU, BTW AMAZING JOB LOOKING GOOD
  • bzmamaof4
    bzmamaof4 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    That's great! What an inspiration! I have about 25 lbs to lose and I am so excited to have MFP to track everything! Please feel free to add me... I need all the support I can get! :)
  • Jerkis
    Jerkis Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    wow! Way to go! how'd u do it?
  • roxanne90
    roxanne90 Posts: 95
    Options
    holy crap Nice going ;)
  • JohnnyChizzel
    JohnnyChizzel Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    This is true but it is also to tell everyone not to give up. I have done this before. Just trying to lose it all again and keep it off.
  • evelynfarmer
    evelynfarmer Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB - I need to dedicate more time to my cardio everyday and not slack off.
  • BombolinaM
    BombolinaM Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Outstanding!
  • MoLivesLuvsLifts
    MoLivesLuvsLifts Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I needed to hear that. I just signed up at Gold's Gym last Saturday and am enjoying working on the machines. BUT, it was so overwhelming, I just did 60 min of cardio (20 minutes bike and 40 minutes on the treadmill). I'm going to use your plan 45 min of weights and 45 mins of cardio to get results fast! What cardio machine do you like best? Do you take any classes at your gym?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!