Is it just me, or does Jillian drive any of you CRAZY too?

Options

Replies

• Higglyjiggly64
    Options
    She's a bad actor....too dramatic. Something about her face I don't like. I can't pinpoint what it is so the whole time I see her all I do is try to figure out whats not quite right.

Is it that she has a "pig nose". I hate when they do close ups on her. I like my thirty day shred video tho, I kinda tune out Jillian or play music.
  • happydaywitty
    happydaywitty Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    "Isn't it Buddy???" Ew she annoys me! She does kick my butt though

Ha Ha. I can talk her word for word now. lol
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    She's a bad actor....too dramatic. Something about her face I don't like. I can't pinpoint what it is so the whole time I see her all I do is try to figure out whats not quite right.
    concur.. then again she probably wont like mine either so we are at an impasse LOL
  • Angela4Health
    Angela4Health Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options

haha! same here!
  • kcphilly
    kcphilly Posts: 71
    Options
    Can't stand her.

Love the results I get with her videos though.

Once I have the routine down I just turn her wayyyy down and put some fun music on instead.
  • OLP76
    OLP76 Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    I am a Tony Horton girl...! Jillian I can't stand...! :laugh: :explode:
  • b00b0084
    b00b0084 Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    I for one really like Jillian. She cares, even if it comes off as annoying.
  • hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    Am I the only one that thinks she's a man?
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Options
    I hate her
    LOL I love how you just tell it like it is... short and sweet!!! LMAO:drinker: :drinker:
  • KickassYas
    KickassYas Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    I respect what she does but i personally cannot stand her. she won't be getting a dime of my $$
  • jteammom
    jteammom Posts: 173
    Options
    She creeps me out.
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    I don't like her face. She always looks like she's smirking in ads/games/etc. She just looks *****y, not helpful or supportive.

I don't mind her as a person though. I saw her on Dr. Phil and really liked her.
  • waguchan
    waguchan Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I boycott all things with her name on it. Can't stand her!!!!!!
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Options
    Am I the only one that thinks she's a man?
    Hmmmmm.........or used to be one........... :huh: :huh:
  • c2sky
    c2sky Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    I actually like her. I'm not a fan of the cheery, happy go lucky type of trainer. I want a (excuse my language) ***** who will kick my *kitten*. Maybe I like her so much because I am pretty no nonsense myself.

I hate to really say because I am a trainer, and I know I may get blasted with people telling me I am jealous. I'm glad she has made personal training a more desired thing, but, for crying out loud....really? Like Jillian?

I don't mind a kick butt trainer. Actually, I am one myself, when my clients want it. I just like a trainer who is there to kick my butt, not show off hers, and whatever else she has to show off. I will admit, I have only seen "Biggest Loser" once. But I saw her on the View one time, and she was instructing the women how to use the "Bosu" half dome device. One lady was falling off. She didn't even notice. And the way she told them to mount onto the thing was completely wrong....etc.

I agree with those of you who say her name is on too much stuff. As a trainer, we sign an ethics agreement that we will not endorse any particular diet plan or program, unless we are a registered dietician. And we will only refer to such. Not only does she recommend certain supplements. She has her name plastered all over them.

And I read in LA times that she does not even have a nationally recognized certification. But what bugs me the most, is that she stands in all her ads with terrible posture.

o.k. now you can it me with it.
  • cathybuonantuono
    Options
    I actually like her. She can be annoying but I get results which is what I want and need. I love Biggest Loser as that is the show that set me on my lifestyle change. I figured if those people could get off the couch, so could I. Of course I am doing it much slower (2 years to lose 50 pounds due to two knee surgeries and a messed up ankle that kept me from working out for a year) but then again I have to face life every day and don't get to block everything out for 16 weeks.
  • hannyt
    hannyt Posts: 33
    Options
    I like Jillian because she terrifies me into getting in shape. When she tells me I need to be gurgling my heart, I do it because I'm afraid she's going to jump out of the TV and choke me. Her videos are always intense and they work my butt! I get what you mean though...she's a tad on the crazy side.
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Options
    I actually like her. I'm not a fan of the cheery, happy go lucky type of trainer. I want a (excuse my language) ***** who will kick my *kitten*. Maybe I like her so much because I am pretty no nonsense myself.

I hate to really say because I am a trainer, and I know I may get blasted with people telling me I am jealous. I'm glad she has made personal training a more desired thing, but, for crying out loud....really? Like Jillian?

I don't mind a kick butt trainer. Actually, I am one myself, when my clients want it. I just like a trainer who is there to kick my butt, not show off hers, and whatever else she has to show off. I will admit, I have only seen "Biggest Loser" once. But I saw her on the View one time, and she was instructing the women how to use the "Bosu" half dome device. One lady was falling off. She didn't even notice. And the way she told them to mount onto the thing was completely wrong....etc.

I agree with those of you who say her name is on too much stuff. As a trainer, we sign an ethics agreement that we will not endorse any particular diet plan or program, unless we are a registered dietician. And we will only refer to such. Not only does she recommend certain supplements. She has her name plastered all over them.

And I read in LA times that she does not even have a nationally recognized certification. But what bugs me the most, is that she stands in all her ads with terrible posture.

o.k. now you can it me with it.
    Nope, judging by most of the comments, we like you!! we really like you!! lol
  • gagejennifer
    Options
    I can't stand her either !.
  • purple_punk
    purple_punk Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    wow lots of hate!
    I like Jillian & The Biggest loser :)