50 down (pics)

Options
crystlgrn
crystlgrn Posts: 124 Member
Okay, so this is my first time posting on MFP. I started my journey at 294 pounds back in October. I've lost 50 pounds but I struggle to see a difference in myself (maybe it's because I see myself every day?). The first pic is from July of last year around my heaviest weight and the last pic is from this month, 49 pounds lost. I still have a long way to go but MFP helps me so much, it's amazing!

Crystal2.jpg
092.jpg

Replies

• emilex
    emilex Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Wow that's a huge difference! Way to go, you are doing awesome! Keep up the good work :)
  • sherryberry07
    Options
    You're doing SUCH a GREAT JOB! Keep up the amazing work! I don't even know you but I'm proud of you! :-)
  • Nykki71
    Nykki71 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I can see the difference.......You look great!!!! Keep it up
  • porkchop219
    Options
    i see a difference. wtg
  • mrsblair84
    Options
    That really is a big difference!! I can see it in your face and in your arms especially. Great job girl, keep it up!!
  • JeepBaja
    JeepBaja Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB! There is a difference. I took a picture of myself before I started and will do so when I hit my goal this summer. <scary thought!>
  • kadeetroop
    Options
    Way to go! I can totally see it, especially through your face and shoulder!
  • amyraith
    amyraith Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You can see a huge difference especially in your face! Keep it up!!!
  • eeeekie
    eeeekie Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    great job!
  • fitzie63
    fitzie63 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    You've made amazing progress. Please keep up the great program that's helping you meet continued success. Always remember, you are loved and that you're doing an excellent job in saving your own life by becoming more heart healthy. You're a beautiful, vibrant young woman. Believe that and live it.

Claire :)
  • misrical
    misrical Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    wtg you have done the hardest part already...you've got this!
  • strbryt
    strbryt Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    Great job I can totally see a big difference. I am bout to post my 5olbs down pics and have been relunctant to do so in fear that no one would see the difference cause I do not see it but I am going to cause my friends all say they can see a difference and because now you have given me the confidence to do it cause you are looking great.
  • Aesop101
    Aesop101 Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    Beautiful! Yeah I couldn't tell the difference for a long time.
  • Sigra
    Sigra Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I agree :D That is a HUUUUGE difference between then and NOW! Great job ^_^ And keep it up!
  • BabyDuchess
    BabyDuchess Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I definitely see differences in your face, chest, stomach, arms and even your hands...probably your legs too but I can't see them.......Way to go and congrats on all your hard work! :flowerforyou:
  • BethanyCM
    BethanyCM Posts: 18
    Options
    You can Definitely tell the difference. You look really good! Congrats to you! xD
  • falsaquimera
    falsaquimera Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    U know where it's most obvious that you lost weight? In your face, you look radiant with that huge smile showing how proud you are. Great job, keep it up!!
  • jennro7781
    jennro7781 Posts: 208
    Options
    Awesome work!! Your face is glowing and your waist is slimmer! WTG!!!
  • fat_beyonce
    fat_beyonce Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Woah!! :noway: There is a huge difference. well done. keep up the good work you're looking good:flowerforyou:
  • jen2bhottie
    jen2bhottie Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Yep, I too can tell a big difference all over! You may not be able to tell yourself, but I know you've had to get some smaller clothes!

I wish I would've taken some 'before' pictures because I can't tell a difference in myself either. I find myself telling people that I've lost 20 lbs, then explaining how 20lbs isn't noticeable on someone my size, it's like someone who weighs 130 losing (or even gaining) 2 lbs, there's not much of a visible difference. Many people say they can really see it in my face (well my double chin) but I can tell a difference in my the way my clothes fit.

What's most important, though, is that we feel better physically and mentally! And from that smile, I know you feel better!! I can't weight til I get to the 50lb mark...hope I'm smiling as bright as you are!!

Keep up the great work....you ROCK!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!