What do you refuse to give up?

Options
I am a huge coffee drinker, I love it. I have about 3 - 16oz cups a day. Occasionally Starbucks too. Coffee is my one ' I refuse to give it up'.

What is yours?

Replies

• shawn526
    shawn526 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    My cupcake every Friday from the local cupcake shop :)
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    I will never give up tea. I don't see the point, and it would make life unbearable (not only for me, but everyone who has to come into contact with me).

I won't give up alcohol completely either, though I occasionally have detoxing months when I don't drink. I don't drink a massive amount anyway, but I like a glass of wine a night when I am in Italy.
  • Atlantique
    Atlantique Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    If I have regular coffee, I am darned well going to put real cream in it. Always and forever! If that means I can't have that much coffee, that's fine with me, but I am not going to drink it without cream.
  • BflSaberfan
    BflSaberfan Posts: 1,272
    Options
    Kaluha and milk on Friday nights.
  • ellumi
    ellumi Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    If I have regular coffee, I am darned well going to put real cream in it. Always and forever! If that means I can't have that much coffee, that's fine with me, but I am not going to drink it without cream.

I'll co-sign this!! I cut back on the amount of coffee I drink daily, but still have a cup of "full octane" - regular with cream. :)
  • gdnplnty
    gdnplnty Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I enjoy coffee. But, I am addicted to flavored creamers. I do use fat free and the skinny ones now, but I am not going to give those up. I add those into my calorie count for the day because I know that I will be using them. I do not think that my co-workers would like it if I did not have my coffee. I gave up soda, not going to do the coffee as well.
  • rebeccawible
    Options
    diddo on coffee! just finished mine for the morning. put chocolate razberry ceamer YUMM :love:
  • foxxybrown
    foxxybrown Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    I give up nothing! Moderation is the key!
  • ronda_gettinghealthy
    ronda_gettinghealthy Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    I guess fat- wait that didnt come out right- I refuse to drink skim milk- eat fat free anything-dont like the taste, I will eat less of whatever to have the "good" stuff
  • ramseyrose
    ramseyrose Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Chocolate!
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    Ice cream. I switched the frozen yogurt and have been super enjoying the Weight Watchers Mint Chocolate Ice Cream cups every evening. They are pre-portioned so I don't go overboard, and very tasty and light.
  • slegle
    slegle Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Mountain Dew. I like it too much. I've cut way back and don't feel guilty when I do have one.
  • ropedancer
    ropedancer Posts: 115
    Options
    Candy!
  • ambie35
    ambie35 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    Carbs!!! I LOVE BREAD,I LOVE PASTA,I LOVE OATMEAL.
  • Emmaroch
    Emmaroch Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Crisps and pop. I ate and drank far too much. Best to have a treat every once in a while tho and not giving it up completely. x
  • bmontgomery87
    bmontgomery87 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    I still have a beer on occasion. I don't see myself giving it up yet.
    I can go a month or so. But I like to be able to let loose and have a drink.
  • IndyRick
    IndyRick Posts: 172
    Options
    Sex.
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    Pizza or some sort of take-out once a week. It's my night off from cooking. And for me, especially pizza (which is what we get more often than not since DH also loves it) is just something I don't want to eliminate from my diet. It's worth it to me to work out 5-6 days a week and stay within my calories (or as close as I can ) all week to be able to have that one meal when I can just relax and enjoy.
  • katyrose221
    katyrose221 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Dairy. I always opt for real butter, full fat yogurts, etc. When my son was drinking whole milk, I loved that too. We have gone back to 2%, though.
  • krisbeaver
    krisbeaver Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    A couple of glasses of wine or beer on the weekend:-)