What are YOU having for lunch today? INSPIRE ME! =)

Options

Replies

• tinareet
    tinareet Posts: 126
    Options
    My lunch was extra boring 1 jacket potato and a small can of tuna, but my dinner is way more exciting and could easily be a lunch. Prawns, avocado, lettuce, rocket, cucumber, tomato, spring onion and a small amount of low fat seafood sauce. yummy.lol.
    Xx
  • fanceegirl75
    fanceegirl75 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Left overs from last night. Broiled talapia filet on top of a bed of spinach, tomatoes and red onion. Also having a 1/2 cup of unsalted corn on the side.
  • naturechyld
    Options
    I had a raw spinach salad with carrots, a little cheese, some fat free croutons and raspberry vinegrette (light) dressing. And a glass of green tea :)
  • Raynamama
    Raynamama Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Blackbean/lentil mix, with organic brown rice, salsa, avocado, marble cheese and old el paso taco seasoning ;)
    SO DELISH!! :happy:
  • Raynamama
    Raynamama Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    I made an Espresso Chili (Black beans, sweet potato, shallot, tomato, bulgur). Topped it with a dollop of greek yogurt and some shaved dark chocolate. Was so delicious and had the caffeine to keep me going all afternoon!

That sounds SO delicious!
  • dragonflydi
    dragonflydi Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    8 oz. tilapia fillet, steamed aspargus and diet Snapple Trop-A-Rocka ice tea :)
  • ChelseaRW
    ChelseaRW Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Ham and Pumpkin soup with a Pumpkin Knot Roll (yep..I like pumpkin and made the soup to use the pumpkin left over from the rolls) -Under 300 cals- (most from the roll)
  • theresamcd2
    theresamcd2 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Amy's California Burger with a dollop of Salsa, topped with a handful of some sauted spinach..
  • MeredithInCT
    Options
    Turkey chili and brown rice with baby carrots.

Meredith
  • mjslazak
    mjslazak Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Mixed greens salad (2 cups mixed greens plus 1 c raw kale), 3 tsp Bacos (don't judge--love 'em :tongue: ), 1 T Ken's Light Sweet Vidalia Onion dressing, 1/2 cup black beans. 6 oz strawberry goat's milk yogurt.
  • MamaReebs
    MamaReebs Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Spinach salad:
    baby spinach,
    craisins,
    walnuts,
    feta cheese,
    topped with poppyseed dressing
  • poesch77
    poesch77 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Ham and Pumpkin soup with a Pumpkin Knot Roll (yep..I like pumpkin and made the soup to use the pumpkin left over from the rolls) -Under 300 cals- (most from the roll)

This is sounds super good!!

I will probably have a salad with lobster chunks on it...(I eat luch later as I have a large breakfast) but I just had a snack of 2 hard boiled eggs cut up and mixed with 1 TBSP sweet relish and 1 TBSP of reduced fat mayo with olive oil on 3 slices Wasa crisp n light toasts...and it was very yummy!!
  • LeonaB17
    LeonaB17 Posts: 304
    Options
    Mine is going to be a whole wheat english muffin with 1.5 tbsp cream cheese on it. And a serving of all natural applesauce. Yum yum.
  • MrsWendyQ
    MrsWendyQ Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Mini whole wheat bagel topped with 1 1/2 Tbsp of Simply Jif, an Anjou pear, and some sugar-free lime jello...Probably my most common lunch...but I love it! And right now I'm enjoying some celery & carrot sticks.
  • gp79
    gp79 Posts: 1,799 Member
    Options
    Salad with left over ground turkey and a little bit of the Kefir Ranch dressing (good alternative if you've never heard/tried it). Left over baked potato and pork loin.

All of that balances down to
    421 calories
    39g protein
    48g carbs
    14g fat
  • jsteras
    jsteras Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I made 3/4 cup organic rotini with 1 turkey italian sausage browned cooked with can hunts no salt added tomatoes and cut up green pepper. Yummy. A healthy verison of goulash.
  • capricorn144
    capricorn144 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Pita Pizza
    topped with ricotta, veggies and sliced tomatoes...very very yummy.:bigsmile:
  • shybelle
    shybelle Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I had an Amy's Tortilla Cassarole and Black Beans frozen meal...I normally eat salads or veggies but today I wanted something yummy haha..
  • DawnOf1969
    DawnOf1969 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    Homemade chicken salad (chicken breast, olive oil mayo, diced pickles, honey mustard) on a Flax, Oat Bran & Whole Wheat Flour Pita with a handful of baby spinach.
  • jenswwjourney
    Options
    I am having a little homemade pizza. The crust is 90 calories a flatout flatbread light orginal that has been baked for 4 minutes, 1/4 a cup of ragu light tomato and garlic sauce, a light string cheese that has been pulled apart and scattered on top and 10 turkey pepperonis on top. After baking the crust for 4 minutes I put the whole thing back in for another 4 minutes and then enjoy my little pizza. A total of 234 calories for pizza. YUM!