Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

104 lbs down....More to go, but I'll keep truckin'!

Replies

• lizzil0
    lizzil0 Posts: 181 Member
    Really fantastic job! You look incredible!!!
  • rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,312 Member
    Great job. Keep at it even though the weight may come off slower.
  • clala82
    clala82 Posts: 90 Member
    Awesome. Even if you don't see the difference, I definitely can. Keep up the good work, and thanks for being an inspiration for the rest of us who have 100+ lbs to lose!
  • ImperfektAngel
    ImperfektAngel Posts: 811 Member
    wow! you are very inspiring! the weight definitely comes off slower the lighter you get!
  • callipygianchronicle
    callipygianchronicle Posts: 811 Member
    104 pounds is nothing to frown about. It's is a HUGE accomplishment. And takes serious guts and commitment. I hope you feel proud of how far you've come and best of luck as your journey continues!
  • bitty1taz
    bitty1taz Posts: 309 Member
    Lookin good! Keep up the amazing work!
  • jlsAhava
    jlsAhava Posts: 411 Member
    104 lbs. You can absolutely see a difference. You're beautiful!

I'm just wondering if you're hiding that beauty under t-shirts that are too big for you - t-shirts for a body you no longer have (which is a good thing).

Keep up the great work! Be proud and show off for the world :)
  • Rubie81
    Rubie81 Posts: 720 Member
    I see a difference for sure! You go girl!
  • chrisc31
    chrisc31 Posts: 137 Member
    I can totally see the difference! And like another poster hinted at: quit hiding behind your old tshirts! You are beautiful! :)
  • ajfoer
    ajfoer Posts: 36 Member
    Wow! The only problem is that that word is an understatement!! If only you could see the jaw wide open and having a hard time closing. You look radiant and not just size wise. Your happiness is truly beaming through! I know it must be frustrating losing slower than you want. But just remember that your skin needs time to adjust and shrink back. Slower is better than surgery. =) Keep on trucking along. You are a true inspiration to many!
  • Lana359
    Lana359 Posts: 64 Member
    WOWZA!!! What a difference!!! Congratulations!!! :drinker: I can really tell in your hips & waist.
  • vsyates
    vsyates Posts: 373 Member
    What an inspiration you are!!!!!! Such an awesome journey you've had. You are definitely an inspiration to us all :drinker:
  • scmcgee
    scmcgee Posts: 165
    Big difference! Keep at it! I know you can do it.:happy:
  • songofserenity81
    songofserenity81 Posts: 138 Member
    Absolutely you can see a difference :smile: 104lb is a huge amount to lose, you can see your success in the light in your smile.
  • frogmama
    frogmama Posts: 404 Member
    The difference in the two pictures is amazing. It is very easy to tell the difference. Yes, the weight is coming off slower now, but look at the progress you have made in just a short time. You look wonderful. Keep it up!
  • JenCM
    JenCM Posts: 195
    Thank you each and everyone. :) I appreciate all the very kind and sweet comments very much - I wish I could hug each of you personally!! I think what means the most to me is that anyone could look at me and be motivated...I never considered I could motivate anyone else because I'm just me...but that means a lot.
    I think I've lost about 10 inches off my hips nearly, so I suppose that's why that's the most noticed.
    It's silly - But I'm really looking forward to here one day, being SMALLER than my husband! I haven't been since we met (actually, I'm lighter now than when we met!) but one day I'd really like to be the "little" lady. ;)
  • kiwi_dee
    kiwi_dee Posts: 160 Member
    Wow, you truly are inspirational! Congratulations on what you have achieved - amazing!

Oh and I agree, get some smaller t-shirts! :happy: :flowerforyou:
  • I always have so much respect for people who start their weight loss journey so big and succeed. I'm only a bit above average size, but I struggle at the gym all the time. Seeing someone like you, who I know must have struggled lightyear's more than I have, is so inspiring. Your determination is amazing and I give you all the credit in the world. You look great by the way, you've gotten your shape back, curves more inward then outward, keep up the good work.

Again, INSPIRING.
  • SamSikes
    SamSikes Posts: 3 Member
    Way to Go!!!!! you look Great!!! keep it up, you can do it!!!!
  • Amazing! you keep on truckin, sister, you are doing a fantastic job...buy smaller clothes, and you WILL see the difference that everyone else does!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!