Midsummer Meltdown - 4/25 thru 6/21

Options

Replies

• LeslieRoyale
    LeslieRoyale Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    WHOA!!! Holy New People, Batman!!!! LOL
    It's SO AWESOME to have you all with us!!! I'm super excited :bigsmile:

I'm just doing a quick post here, to kick me off, and then I will read everyone's posts while watching the Biggest Loser :wink:

CW: 198 (rassle frassle Easter/Admins Outing/Pre-TOM)
    GW: 185...yeah, that's right, Go BIG or Go Home for Leslie this time around!!! WOOOOOT!!! hahahaha

Will do major catch-up on today's challenges, tonight. Slurping up my first 'big sippy cup' of water-24 oz bottle with a straw, I like straws too :happy:
    And the BL always motivates me to workout afterwards, which will be my BL for Wii!! Hooray Biggest Loser Day!!
    Ok, later kids
  • oliviawink
    oliviawink Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    for those of you who were in our last challenge, "spring into fitness" I just posted final numbers. Go check it out!
  • msmindyf
    msmindyf Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I love water, so this challenge is easy peasy! I done nearly 2 hours of zumba toning tonight :-)
  • Tissues
    Tissues Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Got my water in :) And my 30 minutes at the gym on the elliptical.. i'll do at least 20 more minutes tonight though (I'm secretly in love with the 30 day shred). i'm having an eat day though.. i'm eating all my exercise calories back!
  • emariec78
    emariec78 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Got in my 30 minute run, but sort of lost track of my water towards then end of the work day. I know I have at least 8 so I can squeeze in 2 more tonight!
  • aab1
    aab1 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    @ Olivia - thanks for going back & posting the final numbers for the Spring into Fitness challenge. It's amazing that the 14 of us who stuck thru the entire 6 weeks lost 113lbs!! And I do believe 13 of us are continuing with this challenge - that's awesome!

My exercise & water are completed for today. I completed W9D2 of C25K & cycled. I've drunk A TON of water the last two days...trying to flush the extra sodium from Easter.

Keep up the great work, everyone!
  • UnoDiamante
    UnoDiamante Posts: 356
    Options
    Ahaha water challenge i have beaten you with the aid of my trusty straw(for today anyway). I dont know why but it's easier to drink water when i have a straw to drink it through. Especially if it's one of those crazy straws you used to have as a kid:embarassed: Yeah that's my style. :happy: I suppose it's more mindless this way.

Good luck to everyone.

Haha..drinking is so much more fun with a crazy straw!! :)
  • UnoDiamante
    UnoDiamante Posts: 356
    Options
    So far I drank 6 glasses of water and am planning to drink two more bottles before bed to make the 10. And I rode my horse for 25 mintues and walked around my school for 5 so I got my 30 minutes in too! Yay! :) I want to try to lose more this time than I did in the spring into fitness..I let myself be very bad the last two weeks so hopefully I can fix that! It does help seeing all the familiar faces here for support and motivation! Thanks everyone for sticking with the Spring into Fitness group and continuing on to the Midsummer Meltdown! Once this is done we will need to start one for the rest of the summer.. :wink: :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • alacarte
    alacarte Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I would love to do this challenge. I never drink enough water, and 30 mins of exercise a day would be a good challenge. And by golly I love to weigh in on Tuesdays!!

4/26 SW 165
    6/21 GW 155

Game on!!
  • LeslieRoyale
    Options
    I would love to do this challenge. I never drink enough water, and 30 mins of exercise a day would be a good challenge. And by golly I love to weigh in on Tuesdays!!

4/26 SW 165
    6/21 GW 155

Game on!!
    YAY!!! This makes me SO happy, Steph!!! Welcome aboard!! Unleash the Beast, sister!!! :heart:
  • smc_125
    smc_125 Posts: 26
    Options
    I just got back from the gym and put in my 60 minutes of Turbo Kickboxing and finished my 9th glass of water. I'll get at least one more down by the end of the night.

Here is my first week's information:
    CW: 139
    GW: 130
  • alacarte
    alacarte Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I've still got 4 glasses of water to drink, but never fear I will get it done. Since I just saw thread I'm going to try to 30 mins in of some type of movement.
  • singer201
    singer201 Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Working on the water for today--I usually get my 8 glasses in by bedtime. I did my last sweet 30-minute horseback ride until next month when I next visit my mom, DD2 and her horses in Eastern WA. We had a lovely sunny day for it.

My DD2 is wildkiger on MFP and this challenge.
  • LeslieRoyale
    Options
    Working on the water for today--I usually get my 8 glasses in by bedtime. I did my last sweet 30-minute horseback ride until next month when I next visit my mom, DD2 and her horses in Eastern WA. We had a lovely sunny day for it.

My DD2 is wildkiger on MFP and this challenge.

Ok, Singer...I have to know...what does DD2 stand for?? And, Welcome wildkiger!!! We hear about you a lot :happy:
  • caitlinclock
    caitlinclock Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    My anniversary is June 26 so it sounds like a great goal to me. :)

CW: 183.5
    GW: 165

I think that's a fair and achievable goal, right? I'm not used to setting weight loss goals and I keep either setting them either way too low or way too high. I set myself a birthday goal and I'm probably going to hit it 2 weeks before my birthday now... O_o

12 glasses of water today!
    30 minutes on the treadmill! :)
  • jodi1229
    jodi1229 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I am up for a challenge. I already did 45 minutes of cardio for today and only 1 glass of water left.

SW: 161
    GW: 146
  • oliviawink
    oliviawink Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    I'm back on track!

water: 2/7
    exercise: 2/7 (yesterday: 80, tonite 55)
    WOOT!
  • jsailor87
    jsailor87 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'd like to get involved with this!

But I'm new to the social aspect of MFP... I've been using it to track my food and exercise off and on since October of 2010.

But that's all been solo... I've no friends on here, so this is me, saying hello and getting involved.

When I started last October, I weighed 165. Currently, I weigh 160. Short term goal is 155, but to be totally healthy, I should shoot for 150.
  • pepperann44
    Options
    I am in!
  • shawn526
    shawn526 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Got in 58 mins of running and a 30 min strength training DVD. Only 6 glasses of water so far, but I'll be up for another 2 hours or so, so I'll work on that now :)