Midsummer Meltdown - 4/25 thru 6/21

Options

Replies

• NancyPav
    NancyPav Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Well, here goes... 45 minutes of exercise CHECK; 2 glasses of water (well that's better than yesterday) (but I don't know about getting 8 more in today).
    CW 146.4 goal weight for the midsummer meltdown: 136
    let's see how we do
  • sbp1024
    sbp1024 Posts: 3
    Options
    Im in. Im new and just found this tread but im deffenetly in. so far i'd had only 4 glasses of water but ill be up for another 4 hrs so ill try to get them in. hadnt made it to the gym in a couple days so this will push me too. k-
    CW- 239
    GW- 224
  • LeslieRoyale
    LeslieRoyale Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I'm back on track!

water: 2/7
    exercise: 2/7 (yesterday: 80, tonite 55)
    WOOT!

I'm riding that train down that track with you, Olivia!! My caboose finally got back in line, and it's full steam ahead!!
    Working on #11-13 of my water (24 oz bottle) and I kicked my own butt with my 35 minute workout tonight!!
    I feel a new determination blooming inside of me....I'm a big fan of this feeling :laugh:
    Have a Wonderful Wednesday, everyone!!
    And Ailene...girl, you rock...I can't imagine trying to keep this spreadsheet straight...:heart: you!!!
  • ceejay000
    ceejay000 Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    I got my 10 glasses of water plus some extra in today! Woohooo! That's big for me. I did not get my exercise in today, but I will put a renewed effort in tomorrow and get it done. I love all the positive attitudes in this group. :happy:
  • LeslieRoyale
    Options
    I got my 10 glasses of water plus some extra in today! Woohooo! That's big for me. I did not get my exercise in today, but I will put a renewed effort in tomorrow and get it done. I love all the positive attitudes in this group. :happy:
    AWESOME JOB, Catie!! I know water is hard for you, so 10+ is amazing!!! Doin' the pee-pee dance with you today!! lol
  • singer201
    singer201 Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    @Leslieroyale DD2 is text/computer-ese for Dear Daughter Number 2.
  • LeslieRoyale
    Options
    @Leslieroyale DD2 is text/computer-ese for Dear Daughter Number 2.
    Ooooohhhhh....haha, can't believe I'm so uncool that I didn't know that...LOL
  • ceejay000
    ceejay000 Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    AWESOME JOB, Catie!! I know water is hard for you, so 10+ is amazing!!! Doin' the pee-pee dance with you today!! lol

Yes, I am certainly doing that dance, running to the bathroom every 5 minutes, but I will keep it up!
  • chickadee2010
    chickadee2010 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    chickadee2010 checking in for today
    Water 0/7
    Exercise 1/7

I only had eight glasses. I worked out for for 84 minutes, so I met that one. :)
  • kylakesgal
    kylakesgal Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    Yeah I believe we are all doing the pee dance. 12 glasses here today and I'm working on 14 but I'm sure I"ll be awoke several times in the early am to go to the bathroom lol. I worked out 90 mins on the treadmill and then I did 25 mins on the exercise bike after Ailene inspired me by doing 90 mins on the bike!! Wow, my butt is usually asleep after 10 mins but I'm going to build up my endurance and to heck with my butt that goes to sleep!! No pain no gain:) Terrific job everyone~
  • jessicamarie81
    jessicamarie81 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    ceejay, I love the bracelet idea!! I read that the other day in an article online! I have a Pur water filter pitcher that I fill up once at day and it gives me my 64 oz. and also a water cooler thing in the fridge. So looks like I need to drink a pitcher a day and then some from the cooler. I got in 8 today and now I'm working on 9 and 10, I'm going to be waking up tonight peeing! But we have bad storms in the area again so I imagine I'll be up anyways.
    I did not know DD2 meant that either, learn something new everyday!
    That's the bad thing about bikes Angela, I haven't met a comfortable seat on one yet!
  • jbeans67
    jbeans67 Posts: 23
    Options
    I'd like to join in. Managed to complete both challenges today.

SW: 159.5
    GW: 149.5
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    Morning. Checking in:

Water 0/7 - I managed the everyday full 8 for a change, which is a step in the right direction.
    Exercise 1/7 - 40 minutes on the treadmill. The air con at the gym wasn't working, which wasn't pleasant!
  • roselynsy
    roselynsy Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    looks like everyones doing well, i also was to sad to know what DD2 ment lol, i have this really cool water bottle i tell it my weight and it tells me how much water i need to drink annd how much i have drank. i did have to drink 97 oz a day but now thanks to weight loss it 92oz lol more than 2 and a half liters
  • kerenvaknin
    kerenvaknin Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I'm IN! :)

26/4 SW: 138.2
    21/6 GW: 124

good luck everyone! :)
  • Jesscox17
    Jesscox17 Posts: 33
    Options
    I'M in

4/26 SW: 180
    6/21 GW: 168
  • mollyeve36
    Options
    Im in
    SW 235
    GW 219
  • catniss
    catniss Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Got my 30 mins exercise in--now onto the water...
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    Had a lovely 30 minute fast walk down to St Paul's Cathedral, across the Millennium Bridge and back. Hitting the H2O now!
  • CharlieJuliette
    CharlieJuliette Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Hi! just seen this thread and would love to join the challenge if it's not too late?
    CW: 134.5
    GW : 124
    It'll be a push but that'd be my dream weight!