• MrsDowns22
    Options
    Can I sill join?

SW: 212
    GW:194
  • Tissues
    Tissues Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    I hate doing yardwork, but I always feel so very accomplished after I do it! LOL..

got most of my water in already need about 2 more cups (or 1 more bottle) and ill be good. did my 30 minutes on the elliptical during my lunch hour and will do the 30 day shred tonight. See? I just needed a challenge so I can be accountable. :glasses:
  • chelsiburnett
    Options
    Did 92 minutes of ab ripper x and arm workout, but I really need to work on that water!!! I have 4 more cups to go today!
  • musefromnowhere
    Options
    I can seriously use this push right now!

SW: 180
    GW: 168
  • CharlieJuliette
    CharlieJuliette Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I'm liking this challenge so far, although the weekend will be tough. Water and exercise done for today. Can't wait to see what ideas you have in store for future weeks!
  • aab1
    aab1 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    Can I sill join?

Of course you can join!!! Welcome MrsDowns22 & Musefromnowhere!!

Here's the challenge recap -
    There will be a new food & exercise challenge each week provided by someone different within this thread (those indivduals know who they are). The new challenge will be posted by Monday evenings; hopefully no later than Tuesday mornings. Each Tuesday you should report in your CW; I'll track the group's changes and will then provide a weekly update.

Good luck on hitting your goal!
  • Thin4payton
    Thin4payton Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I know I'm late but I would love to join if it's not too late! Thanks!
  • designerdiscounts
    designerdiscounts Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Exercise done today :bigsmile:

Still working on the water...

Yes, being accountable is what I really need. Thank you for the camaraderie and if anyone is looking for more friends, please add me, I could use the support. Have a great Wednesday everyone!
  • LeslieRoyale
    LeslieRoyale Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Good evening, Ladies AND Gentleman!!
    Hope you all have had a Wooo Hoooo Wednesday!!
    I have managed, I don't know how, to already lose 4lbs so far this week! Take THAT, Easter Feasting!! LOL I'm just hoping it lasts through the week. I don't normally exercise every day, but I want to keep this forward momentum moving, so I'm going to get at it again tonight :bigsmile:
    Water will be no problem. I'm already on 6 and I'll drink at least 3 during workout, and usually 2 before bed.
    I'm sure all you non-water drinkers would like to know the 'secret' to drinking water...all I can tell you, for me, is 1) I drink mine out of a bottle with a straw. Seems to go down much faster that way and 2)...the more you drink, the more your body craves it!
    And Ailene (aab1) is right...your body eventually adjusts to all that water, and bathroom trips become less :bigsmile:

Anyone that would like extra support, please feel free to friend request me. I'm a big supporter!! Just write a little message along with your request...I'm not a fan of the 'blind' friend request, and until I get used to all your faces, I might not recognize you!! haha

Have a great Thirsty Thursday!!! :drinker:
    Leslie
  • emariec78
    emariec78 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Did a 40 minute strength/toning workout and just one cup of water to go! Need to finish the water earlier tonight :smile:
  • ashade44
    ashade44 Posts: 27
    Options
    I know I'm late, but I'd like to join too if it's okay!

CW: 201
  • oliviawink
    oliviawink Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    Good evening, Ladies AND Gentleman!!
    Hope you all have had a Wooo Hoooo Wednesday!!
    I have managed, I don't know how, to already lose 4lbs so far this week! Take THAT, Easter Feasting!! LOL I'm just hoping it lasts through the week. I don't normally exercise every day, but I want to keep this forward momentum moving, so I'm going to get at it again tonight :bigsmile:

WTG Leslie! Something about starting a new challenge seems to have jump-started us. I saw a 1.5 lb loss in 2 days, which never, ever, ever happens to me. I'm a slow loser, which is hard for me because I am a fast person by nature (one of my colleagues was laughing at me the other day and when I asked why she said, "because you don't even type at a normal speed!!! What the heck do you drink every morning?" So weightloss is my exercise in patience. So happy for you and the shedding of 4 lbs so quickly
  • oliviawink
    Options
    those of you who know me, know that I also do a weekly challenge from loveme. Funny thing about our challenge this week is it's the same as hers. Killing 2 birds with one stone!
  • aab1
    Options
    Welcome to Thin4Payton & ashade44!! Don't forget to post both your CW & 6/21 GW. Good Luck!!

Leslie & Olivia - AWESOME to hear that you're seeing a weight loss already this week! It must be because you're meeting the 10 glass/day challenge! :wink: :drinker: :wink:

I had another good day today with both exercise & my water. I completed C25K W9D2 and this evening I pushed myself to do both 30DS & Ri30; which was exhausting but I haven't done either in a few days and I was feeling guilty. Whoa...stop the train...did I just say that I felt "guilty" for not exercising?!?!? I'll take that's as an NSV!! :happy:
  • Andra01
    Andra01 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    If I can still join, I would love to .... Sorry for being late!

SW: 123 lbs
    GW on 6/21 : 116 lbs !
  • rrjs
    rrjs Posts: 46
    Options
    I drank TWENTY CUPS of water today! I put in a hard workout (a little over an hour, woo hoo!) and overall had a great day water and exercise-wise. Ate a little too much dessert but took responsibility for it and worked it off at the gym.

Hope everyone had a great Wednesday!
  • aab1
    Options
    I drank TWENTY CUPS of water today! I put in a hard workout (a little over an hour, woo hoo!) and overall had a great day water and exercise-wise. Ate a little too much dessert but took responsibility for it and worked it off at the gym.

Hope everyone had a great Wednesday!

Awesome workout, rrjs, and great job on 20 glasses of water! Nice work!!
  • downby15
    downby15 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    If it's not too late, I'd like to join. The last challenge helped keep me on track.

SW (4/27): 131
    GW (6/21): 125
  • chickadee2010
    chickadee2010 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    chickadee2010 checking in for today
    Water 0/7
    Exercise 2/7

Water is just so hard for me to get in this past week. Usually I drink 8, and even that's difficult.
  • oliviawink
    Options
    I had another good day today with both exercise & my water. I completed C25K W9D2 and this evening I pushed myself to do both 30DS & Ri30; which was exhausting but I haven't done either in a few days and I was feeling guilty. Whoa...stop the train...did I just say that I felt "guilty" for not exercising?!?!? I'll take that's as an NSV!! :happy:

That IS an NSV if I ever did hear one! Good on ya Ailene! :flowerforyou: