Looking for buddies with 100 pounds to lose!

Options
13»

Replies

• kyodi
    kyodi Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Background, and then a question.

Background: I started this journey on Ash Wednesday to lose 110 lbs; from 340 range down to 230. I'm down 39 pounds and still going strong.

Question: How can I tell if I can go farther? Is 200 achievable? I've always been a big guy so I'm not sure how far I can take the weight loss. Going down 150 lbs would be stellar! But is that reasonable?
  • cain777
    cain777 Posts: 19
    Options
    I am in the same boat. Feel free to add me!
  • vnmw121212
    vnmw121212 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Add sent!! anyone feel free to add me as well. We are in this together!!

We can do it!!!
  • lkyeomans
    lkyeomans Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me....everyone who posted can add me if they like. My current goal is a 5k in 6 weeks on June 4th.
  • anna_b1
    anna_b1 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    When I started in January, I had 101 pds to lose. I have about 70 pds left now, but it's a long voyage ahead of me to get there.

Sending you a friend's request because we're both going to be here for a while. We deserve to be in good company while we're here.

Anyone else who needs support or is willing to offer some to me, add me as well. I can never have too many friends. :)
  • lisaraye1
    Options
    Add me, i just joined and have 60lbs to lose but i am finding it hard to do and will like to be your buddie no matter if its 100 or 60, its the support we can gain from each other as well as encouragement!!!!
  • Refisblind
    Refisblind Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    You can add me. My goal was to lose 100, I have lost 53 of that as of today. Have a long way to go but have been a long way too.
  • BabyDuchess
    BabyDuchess Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I have 105 left to lose......add me if you want, Thanks!
  • StevLL
    StevLL Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    Feel free top me and my wife too. (hnootsmamma) she is a great cheerleader. She keep me hopping. I have started at 371 am at 348 goal weight is 225, but the chart says I should weigh 184. I think my bones weigh more than that. :-)
  • Hootsmamma
    Hootsmamma Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I too am in the same boat. Would love to "cheer" you on in your quest for fitness and health. I have been on MFP for about 3 wks now, and have lost alittle over 8 lbs. Still have a lot more to go to reach my goal of 135. Sending you a friend request now. Anyone else on this post that would like to add me or my husband (Stevll) please feel free one or both of us as. Stevll is a great guy, wonderful supporter and good friend! Wishing you (and all)...The best of luck in achieving your goals and dreams!
  • ninorth
    ninorth Posts: 9
    Options
    I need to lose 105lbs I just joined today.. add me if you like..
  • browneyes1022
    Options
    You can add me I need to lose about the same amount too!
  • gailygail99
    gailygail99 Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    you can add me too! i started with 133.6lbs to lose and am now down to around 84lbs to lose!! whoo hoo!! good luck to you all! :bigsmile:
  • debruhf
    debruhf Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Here! feel free to add me!!:flowerforyou:
  • kaytedawg05
    kaytedawg05 Posts: 209
    Options
    i'd like to lose just over 100. I'll take some new friends! I can use the extra push...

I'm also new here so I def need some friends... :)
  • kelseydawl
    Options
    I'm new here too, and have 100 pounds to lose. So far I've lost 6.. might be a small number but honestly it's a HUGE amount to me :) I'd love to have any buddies, I love listening and talking :)
  • abaker768
    abaker768 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    anyone can add me too. My goal is 157 pounds, and I stuggle EVERYDAY!
  • candicemaechling
    candicemaechling Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    You can add me too I started out with 160 to lose in Dec and I'm down 80 so far