Hump Day Mini Challenge!

Options
124»

Replies

• cha36jennings
    cha36jennings Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    140 done....feel quite proud of that considering I normally only do 40-60!
  • Mandam1018
    Mandam1018 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Okay, I am in but how is everyone doing the standing crunches? Maybe I am just not understanding what you guys are talking about.
  • dhammond5
    dhammond5 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Just another 50 to go!
  • remaho80
    remaho80 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Yep! I'm in for this one!
  • emariec78
    emariec78 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Alright, I did 40 regular crunches on a balance ball and 30 alternating side crunches on it. 40 regular crunches on the floor, 30 butterfly leg crunches, 30 bicycle crunches, 30 standing alternating side crunches...and now I know I"m going to be sore tomorrow!

Like this one day challenge idea! Going to look for it again tomorrow.
  • 1crazymom
    1crazymom Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    140 reg. crunches, 60 leg lift (working the lower abs), 30 bicycle (counting one each side),30 scissor and 15 regular sit ups. Normally do 20 of the first 4 then 15 reg. Going to feel it tomorrow. Thanks for the challenge!
  • HartJames
    HartJames Posts: 789 Member
    Options
    Finished @ 11:53 PM between 3 jobs! 200 exactly :) great work everyone- stay tuned to the forums for the Thusday mini challenge :)
  • sweetmanjd
    sweetmanjd Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Way to stick with it until the bitter end!! 3 jobs and keeping all these people inspired to challenge themselves...you're a stud:)
    Looking forward to the next challenge. Thanks!
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    Thanks for this challenge. It has inspired me to do weekly challenges with my MFP friends. We are continuing the 200 crunches until Saturday. Sunday we are starting squats.

Thanks again.
  • brownmeka
    Options
    WHOOOOOOOOOOA!!!!! I DID IT. YEAH ME:happy: . GREAT CHALLENGE.