95lbs~ down, a bit about me saving my own life.

Options
123457»

Replies

• BEVERLYSTEEN
    BEVERLYSTEEN Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Congratulations at all levels! Remembe to take one day at a time and share your story like you are doing now to save someone else and keep yourself on track. You look great!
  • Raemama
    Raemama Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    You can do this! Congratulations on your milestones thus far.
  • exelbyplumpton
    exelbyplumpton Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi my. Brother. Didn't take. Control. And died through alcohol abuse. Age 47: well done to you
  • Fredamck
    Fredamck Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!
  • Hallsoa25
    Hallsoa25 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Wow congrats!!!!!
  • allison7922
    allison7922 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look amazing.
  • meg091380
    Options
    Today is the is the most important day of your life. Continue to live it the best way you know how. Seek help and guidance in everything you do. I commend you on your success and wish you the best. I struggled with my own demons when I was younger and it is an amazing achievement for anyone that stands up for themselves. You are amazing.
  • socialone74
    socialone74 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Congrats on being sober - that is not an easy task! To lose weight on top of that is really amazing! You look awesome! Great Job!!
  • tlebel
    tlebel Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Fantastic success story. Congrats on both counts of getting sober and the weight loss. Ver
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!