Get Fit by the Summer (July 2011)

Options

Replies

• kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    Well i have lost a total of 35.5 pounds in 16 weeks ! It has been very interesting for me to find out the calories in alot of the food that i do enjoy ! I am exercising for 45 to 60 minutes every day and drinking at least 10 cups of water a day ! I cannot exercise right now though i have a pulled muscle in my back which is getting better ! I will be back to exercise hopefully next week ! We can do this !
  • achampionsheart
    achampionsheart Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    id like to join.....im going to weigh every other wednesday starting today.....

My goals:
    April 27th: 223 lbs.
    May 11:
    May 25:
    June 9:
    June 23:
    July 7:
    July 21:
  • Kevalyn34
    Kevalyn34 Posts: 40
    Options
    Feeling pretty good. Lost 3 lbs since last weigh in. Feels like it should be more but trying not to get discouraged. I wanted to be down 10lbs by May 1st, but looks like its not gonna happen. Need some good snack choices. I'm pretty good w/ my main meals, but my snacks, or lack thereof, are killing me.
  • Meekah44
    Meekah44 Posts: 34
    Options
    I want to join in this. I need as much motivation as I can get!!
  • emkess
    emkess Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Easter was terrible for me. I gained 2 lbs. Now at 164.

April 10th: 162
    April 24th: 164
    May 8th:
    May 22nd:
    June 5th:
    June 19th:
    July 3rd:
    July 17th:
    July 31st
  • shellypoo7
    shellypoo7 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Feeling pretty good. Lost 3 lbs since last weigh in. Feels like it should be more but trying not to get discouraged. I wanted to be down 10lbs by May 1st, but looks like its not gonna happen. Need some good snack choices. I'm pretty good w/ my main meals, but my snacks, or lack thereof, are killing me.

WTG! Seems like we're on the same scale, but you're doing better than me - my snacks are definitely hurting me up, but I'm gonna be strong today!
  • shellypoo7
    Options
    Easter was terrible for me. I gained 2 lbs. Now at 164.

April 10th: 162
    April 24th: 164
    May 8th:
    May 22nd:
    June 5th:
    June 19th:
    July 3rd:
    July 17th:
    July 31st

Don't beat yourself up. Everybody struggled through Easter. That's when all the good foods are out!
  • shellypoo7
    Options
    I want to join in this. I need as much motivation as I can get!!
    '

Welcome to the group!!!!
  • Last_15
    Last_15 Posts: 129
    Options
    Is it too late for me to join?? I would like to lose 15 pounds by the end of July:smile:
  • shellypoo7
    Options
    Well i have lost a total of 35.5 pounds in 16 weeks ! It has been very interesting for me to find out the calories in alot of the food that i do enjoy ! I am exercising for 45 to 60 minutes every day and drinking at least 10 cups of water a day ! I cannot exercise right now though i have a pulled muscle in my back which is getting better ! I will be back to exercise hopefully next week ! We can do this !

WOW - everyday??? Now you're definitely motivating me to get off my heiny! 10 cups a water a day!??? I have to fight myself just to drink 3-4 a day! Maybe I need to drink a glass of water everytime I get the urge to snack!
  • Meekah44
    Meekah44 Posts: 34
    Options
    I twisted my knee and I can't excercise much either :(
  • tchap532
    tchap532 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I would love to lose weight by July, as I have a family reunion to attend!
  • Lou05
    Lou05 Posts: 66 Member
    Options

WOW - everyday??? Now you're definitely motivating me to get off my heiny! 10 cups a water a day!??? I have to fight myself just to drink 3-4 a day! Maybe I need to drink a glass of water everytime I get the urge to snack!

thats a good idea, i'm pretty good with my water but like the idea of water and no snack.
  • nuttylou
    nuttylou Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    hi guys I missed weigh in as I have had a medial collateral tear to both knee ligaments!!! eeeekkkk too much to soon with the exercising I think!
    Ive put on 5lbs in that time and Im now back on track so my current weight is 218lbs which is +5 :0(......looking forward to trying to get that back down now I can at least walk, cycle and swim, though Im not quite ready for the return to the gym just yet.

Well done you guys xxx
  • shellypoo7
    Options
    I'm about to go to extreme measures now. No bread and little to no white sugar until further notice. I went out of town and really overdid it! I picked up a pound somewhere along the way from last Sunday to today. I am not happy!
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    I hope that everyone is doing good ! Dont forget to check in on Sunday and let everyone know how you are doing ! We are all here to support each other ! Have a Great Weekend !
  • Lou05
    Options
    April 10th: 193.2
    April 24th: 190.8 cool thats not to bad
    May 8th: 187.8 oooo 3lb not bad
    May 22nd:
    June 5th:
    June 19th:
    July 3rd:
    July 17th:
    July 31st
  • Lou05
    Options
    April 10th: 193.2
    April 24th: 190.8 cool thats not to bad
    May 8th: 187.8 oooo 3lb not bad
    May 22nd:
    June 5th:
    June 19th:
    July 3rd:
    July 17th:
    July 31st

did this on sat as at work sunday morning.xx
  • Lou05
    Options
    I hope that everyone is doing good ! Dont forget to check in on Sunday and let everyone know how you are doing ! We are all here to support each other ! Have a Great Weekend !

you to and good luck everyone
  • littlemili
    littlemili Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    April 10th: 136
    April 24th: 133 (3lb loss)
    May 8th: 130 (3lb loss)
    May 22nd:
    June 5th:
    June 19th:
    July 3rd:
    July 17th: