Your most stupid injury

Options
1234568»

Replies

• 1stplace4health
    1stplace4health Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Fractured my foot fighting my husband for the remote.

I won.

You just made my night!!!! LOL, I'm still laughing.

:bigsmile:

That would be the most stupid. I also shattered my left ankle trying to cross the monkey bars at the warrior dash in 2013. I went to let go, looked down, saw the muddy water and figured I was good to go. NOPE. I caught the edge of my toe on the bank and now I've had 2 surgeries in a year and still left with a plate and 7 screws holding everything together (but hey, it's down from 9 screws so I'm improving!)

• NikkiBubbleGum
    Options
    One time, I broke my left pinky by smashing it in a door when I was 7. That's the only time I've ever broken a bone. lol
  • WMDemetree
    WMDemetree Posts: 3,923 Member
    Options
    hit my head on a post while texting and walking.
  • KatieMcCakes
    KatieMcCakes Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Dropped a barbell on my face... while doing a skull-crusher... WITH a trainer standing *right* over my head. thought he was going to fall over on me from laughing so hard. :)
  • Kendrazombie
    Kendrazombie Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I impaled myself through the thigh on a fence once. I tried to step over it while drunk and bam! Fence post through the thigh. I also broke my hand running from a wasp. My foot went into a hole and then I took flight. My hand folded backwards like a taco and I broke my 5th metacarpal in 3 places.
  • free1220
    free1220 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    A friends kid left his skateboard lay around....I stepped up on it...my friend yelled"I wouldnt do that"...I shouldn't have done that!!! lolol Bang boom,flat on my back...ugh!