Replies

• deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    Magic unicorn poo.
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    Jeezo guys a bit harsh in your comments, some of you need to lighten up! All I posted were a variety of foods that are good for you as part of a balanced diet. I believe in flexible dieting and I believe in lifting weights. But eating more of what's really good for you based on nutrients is more important than calorie deficit in order to sustain a healthy balanced life style.

You also made the claim in your thread title that these foods burn fat. I think you'll find that this isn't a board that takes misinformation very well. But really, bumping this thread just ensures that more people will see/post in it. That's your prerogative, but it might have been better to let this one die.

• eric_sg61
    eric_sg61 Posts: 2,925 Member
    Options
    MrM27 wrote: »
    Jeezo guys a bit harsh in your comments, some of you need to lighten up! All I posted were a variety of foods that are good for you as part of a balanced diet. I believe in flexible dieting and I believe in lifting weights. But eating more of what's really good for you based on nutrients is more important than calorie deficit in order to sustain a healthy balanced life style.

This has to be the most delayed reaction to a thread in the history of life. April 2013?

I hope in that time you learned a few things.

They'll let you know in another year from now...............
  • Raynne413
    Raynne413 Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    Fat Burning Foods

A - almonds and other nuts (2oz / 24 almonds)

B - beans and other legumes

S - spinach and green vegetables

D - dairy (fat free or low fat milk, yoghurt, cheese) skimmed or 1%

I - instant oatmeal (plain, bit of Splenda or stevia, rice milk)

E - eggs (1 or 2 a day)

T - turkey, chicken, fish

P - peanut butter (all natural and sugar free) 3 tablespoons max a day

O - olive oil

W - Whole grain breads and cereal and rice (brown uncle bens)

R - raspberries and other berries

Green tea

Vinegar

Apples and pears

Organic flaxseed

My peanut butter will NEVER be limited to 3tbsp per day. LOL

• yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options

LOL OP.
  • Basilin
    Basilin Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    2FatToRun wrote: »
    1.Gasoline
    2.Matches

This too burns fat :laugh:

I almost spit my water out reading this!

I think you only need the matches, though. >:)

• Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options

18 months late...

And I stand by saying that while the foods listed are all very good for you, letting OP go on believing (or leading other people to believe) that they have magical fat burning properties is irresponsible.
  • Add713
    Add713 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    redheaddee wrote: »
    abs diet powr?

I prefer:
    E - Everything
    A - Anything
    T - Tasty Foods
    L - Lovely Foods
    E - Exquisite Foods
    S - Superb Foods