30 day shred results

Options
2»

Replies

• Wafaadebek
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!! :smile: Im on day 27 of the 30 day shred and my results are immense!
  • elly610
    elly610 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great results!! ????
  • FoodieMotion
    FoodieMotion Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I did it last year and it is amazing what it does to your middle girth. I think I only lost 1kg in that time but visually I looked very different (from the muscle gain/definition).
  • cmbauer99
    cmbauer99 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Great motivation equals great results! Awesome job
  • biba_luly
    biba_luly Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look great! I was just about to skip my 30 Day Shred today, but I am going to get that done now. What an inspiration!

Same here LOL :D ,,,I was going to escape it but after i saw this am going to do it right now

Great job ! the difference is very clear ..keep up the hard work ;)
  • armydreamers
    armydreamers Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I'm motivated to start the 30DS again!! Were you doing anything else or just this workout?
  • bear2303
    bear2303 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    That is a huge difference!! BRB getting the 30 day shred NOW!
  • 50in2014
    50in2014 Posts: 4
    Options
    Wow, such a big change. Well done :)
  • ChasingMyBliss
    ChasingMyBliss Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    big changes in such a short period of time. Amazing!!!
  • Belleartist
    Options
    Hey armydreamers, i only did the 30 day shred and i didnt even count my calories during the time. I know if i would have counted calories the results would have been even more impressive.
  • armydreamers
    armydreamers Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Hey armydreamers, i only did the 30 day shred and i didnt even count my calories during the time. I know if i would have counted calories the results would have been even more impressive.

That's awesome!!
  • FrancesSparkes
    Options
    On day 6 of workout, enjoying it much more now! However, haven't seen any weight loss happen as of yet..is this normal or am i doing something wrong?
  • fobs13
    fobs13 Posts: 1,080 Member
    Options
    Fair play to you. Going to give this program a go. Have seen the results from a work colleague who has completed it too.
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,306 Member
    Options
    Yes! A good difference. Nice work!
  • BuildaBetterBody4
    Options
    Awesome results! I may give it a try.
  • ilikesitspicy
    ilikesitspicy Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Blown away. Totally motivated to give it another go again!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!