What resturants make you wanna break your diet?

Options
and also what meal from the resturant? Mines has to be freakin Lil Ceasars........ Five dollar large pizza? Zomg.

Replies

• alex215
    alex215 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Mellow Mushroom, Pei Wei, Chipotle and any good sushi place.
  • poesch77
    poesch77 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    This supper club called "The Branding Iron" in my small town....awesome steak and lobster, hot buttered rolls, very good salad bar and AMAZING homemade cranberry wine! I am drooling just talkin about it!
  • waverly9876
    waverly9876 Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Olive Garden and Ippolitos.
  • kimberg75
    kimberg75 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Chili's for sure!! I LOVE their chicken strips, their fries are to die for and they have the BEST chips and salsa ever!!!!
  • chris0912
    chris0912 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Anna Maria in Chicago (small Italian place). The Rotolo Aurora. Sheet of pasta spread with ricotta and spinach, then rolled and sliced. Served in a tomato cream sauce that is absolutely to die for!! They also occasionally have arroncini as a special appetizer. Rice balls wrapped around a mozzarella center, breaded and fried. Heaven! Luckily I don't live in the city anymore and only get to go there once or twice a year.
  • joannbuist23
    joannbuist23 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Chips and queso from Chilis.
  • HungryMom
    HungryMom Posts: 280
    Options
    Cheesecake Factory: fish tacos and just about any dessert on the menu
  • Slimntrim90
    Options
    Bonefish Grill, Macaroni Grill, Outback Steak House, Pei Wei, Olive Garden....................
  • mamabear0222
    mamabear0222 Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    Olive Garden!! And thankfully we dont have any where I live in Canada! :)
  • Crystals422
    Crystals422 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    The burgers, endless steak fries, and freckled lemonade from Red Robin
  • liljen79
    liljen79 Posts: 20
    Options
    Olive Garden for sure!
  • m200565
    m200565 Posts: 1
    Options
    any authentic mexican restuarant, Golden Corral Buffet, baskin robbins is not a resturant but sure can make me break my diet as soon as i pass the place up!!
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Any place that makes a proper neapolitan pizza.
    Also, meals cooked by friends (not a restaurant, but better and far more worth it)
  • BlueEyedMomma88
    BlueEyedMomma88 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Olive Garden for sure!

AGREED! :smile:
  • reikimastertchr
    Options
    ANY REAL AUTHENTIC ITALIANO RESTORANTE'!!!! FETTUCINI ALFREDO WITH GRILLED CHICKEN AND BROCCOLI!!! OMG!!!
  • cpanzeri
    cpanzeri Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Just today went to lunch and caved and got a poozukie... At least I got mini one, but still!!! Couldn't resist:( oh well tomorrow is a new day :)
  • lisa35120
    lisa35120 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Chilis!! I love love love the boneless buffalo wings & pretty much everything else on the menu. Also pretty much any pizza place. It's reallly hard for me to have just 1 slice!
  • miwakokeitaro
    Options
    wow everyone loves olive garden. You all sad some costly places. Where are the Burger kings and mcdonalds and chik fil a and sonic.s? Fast food places are resurants too... And they offer value meals that can be large sized for just fifty cents more........ Yum
  • mericksmom
    mericksmom Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Mellow Mushroom, Pei Wei, Chipotle and any good sushi place.

you sound like you live in N Phx. my parents fav are the mellow mushroom and pei wei too.....

Mine is The melting pot........fondue OMG cheese fondue yum......Chocolate fodue with brownies, bananas, strawberries, cheesecake, marshmallos, rice crispies,,,,,,,drooooooooollllllll so good
  • louwho36
    louwho36 Posts: 53
    Options
    The burgers, endless steak fries, and freckled lemonade from Red Robin
    Omg Red Robin is my absolute fave. I can't even pick a favorite meal because it is all so YUMMY!