*closed group* Flab to Fab 3 Month Challenge!

Options

Replies

• kerriBB37
    kerriBB37 Posts: 967 Member
    Options
    I think I will just try and get my 20 from walking/running... Maybe next week I'll set a higher number for the bike!

Day 1: 4 miles walk/jog/run
  • nakitadawn1212
    nakitadawn1212 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Howdy girls!! I NEED to stay away from sweets...OMGoodness, I have been a sweet freak lately!! My goal for the week is to get 12 miles in from a combination of Running/Walking/ Elliptical.
    Here is my plan:
    Monday: 3 miles Run/walk
    Tuesday: None.
    Wednesday: 3 mile run 2 miles on Elliptical= 5
    Thursday:2 Mile Run
    Friday: OFF
    Saturday: 2 mile on Elliptical

When I do my full body workout (Thurs) I am also going to try the Jillian Michael Circuit in this months Shape magazine. I am trying to increase my calorie burn. This new workout is awesome, I just don't feel like I am burning the calories like I was burning, so I am adjusting some stuff =)

The new diet is going to be put on hold. This next month is going to be INSANE for me because of field trips and end of the year class parties. So, I am going to really watch what I am eating and stick to HEALTHY! Think I will start the diet this summer when I am OFF work...WAHOO!!

Keep up the great work! =)

~I was thinking about something today.... How cool would it be if we could all get together this summer??? I am from Ohio, so I would be able to meet up with you Michigan people!! It would be amazing to actually meet you all! Just a thought =) Night every one!
  • DianaM1020
    DianaM1020 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Monday: 5.25 miles
    Tuesday: 9 miles: 1 (treadmill), 4.5 (walking), 3.5 (spin)

14.25/20 for the week!

:)
  • cupcakelover103
    cupcakelover103 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Kay i'm really bad at math but i went on the tredmill for about 25 mins, set at around 5mph. Then i went for a 45 min walk. Wasn't really feeling great today and it took me about 2 hours of procrastinating just to get my butt to the gym.
    I've been really struggling lately, trying to push on through because i know it'll pass. Hopefully soon though. I am back on track today but for about 5 days over my easter break i went nuts on junk food. I'm prepared for quite a big gain this week, but i'm hoping i can get it off quick.
    Hope your all having a lovely week, loving this challenge btw!
  • LurayneMarie
    LurayneMarie Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies!

Well Im submitting my weigh in for this week and my monthly measurements as I am jetting off to Malaga tonight and will probably be out of action on this site until next Tuesday :sad:

But on a happier note I have good news! Ive lost another pound this week (well since last Friday!) so now Im 150lbs....soooooo close to the 140's, I am so excited! I think this may very well be the motivation I need to stay on track this weekend. I would love to be in the 140's for my birthday! :love:

Also here are my measurements...Im quite shocked that it was so much in just a month! I dont feel like Ive lost that much...but the measuring tape doesn't lie! haha

01/April ---- 27/April

Weight: 156lbs ---- Weight: 150lbs
    Neck: 13.25" ---- Neck: 12.75"
    Arm L: 12.25" ---- Arm L: 11.75"
    Arm R: 12.25" ---- Arm R: 11.75"
    Chest: 37" ---- Chest: 35.5"
    Waist: 31" ---- Waist: 28.5"
    Pooch: 39.5" ---- Pooch: 37"
    Butt: 40.5" ---- Butt: 39"
    Hips: 40" ---- Hips: 38.75"
    Thigh L: 23.5" ---- Thigh L: 22.5"
    Thigh R: 23.5" ---- Thigh R: 22.5"
    Calf L: 15.5" ---- Calf L: 14.75"
    Calf R: 15.5" ---- Calf R: 14.75"

Body Fat%: 33% ---- Body Fat%: 30%
    BMI: 25.5 ---- BMI: 24.2

Woohoo! I started doing lots of weights and running more this month so I think that contributed to the inches lost :bigsmile:

What a brilliant month April has been for me. Ive crossed over into the 'Normal' weight category for the first time ever, Ive gotten my weight down to the low 150's for the first time ever, Ive lost a total of 12 inches, my love handles are almost gone, my skin has cleared up, I can run for a full 40 minutes, Im not insanely tired anymore, I feel strong, Im wearing size 10(UK) clothes and I feel so much more confident its incredible! And all in only 1 month?!?!?!?! This group is the most amazing thing that has ever happened to me! Ive been trying to do all of this for the last 3 years and then I meet you ladies and it takes me 1 month to see results. I can't believe it. Im so happy right now I don't even know myself! :laugh:

So Im in a great state of mind heading off for the next 5 days. Hopefully I'll come back just as happy and great things to report to all of you. And of course PICTURES!!!!

Have a great week/weekend Ladies, I will be trying my hardest to do the weekend pact this weekend so hopefully there'll be a few more with me!

Lots of luck and good luck with everyone's weigh in and measurements on Friday!
    :heart:
  • Shamrock40
    Shamrock40 Posts: 264
    Options
    Hi Ladies!

@ Robin, saying prayers for a great school week!

@ Lorraine, congrats on another pound down, and all those inches! SO exciting! Have a great time at the wedding!

Well, my goal WAS to do 45 minutes on the elliptical each day this week for a total of 225, but my little guy woke up on Monday with a stomach bug and was clingy all day, and then I got a pretty bad headache to boot. The elliptical just wasn't going to happen. However, I'm happy to report that I did 45 minutes yesterday and got up early to do 45 minutes this morning, so I can forsee the rest of this week going the way I'd like. I'd like to try to swim tomorrow with my daughter, on top of working out on the elliptical. Maybe that will help with those Easter calories! If I can't make up the extra time on the elliptical with my remaining workouts, I'll just try to sneak an extra workout in on Saturday.

My holiday weekend was very enjoyable. I planned to splurge on Sunday, and I did, and didn't bother tracking. We had a lot of leftovers, so we ended up eating them on Monday. I tried to guesstimate my calories/portions, but I didn't actually log on Monday, so I'm not sure how I did. I am up a couple of pounds from the weekend, so I've got my work cut out for me. I am still hoping for a loss on Friday.

I'm going to try to get by my husband's gym today and get my measurements, so wish me luck!

I'll catch up with you all later.
  • Shamrock40
    Options
    Ok, so I just got my measurements done. I maintained a little more than I hoped I would, but I've still lost 9" overall in the last month, so I'm still excited.

3/14 4/27

Neck - 17 17 (0)
    R Up Arm- 15 14 (-1)
    Chest - 45.75 45.75 (0)
    Waist - 41.75 40.75 (-1)
    Abs- 41.25 40.25 (-1)
    Hips- 51.75 49 (-2.75)
    Butt- 51 49 (-2)
    R thigh- 24 22.75 (1.25)
    R calf- 15.75 15.75 (0)

Total of 9" gone!! Woohoo!
  • Shamrock40
    Options
    Sorry Kerri, or anyone trying to read measurements. I put spaces in between the numbers, but they don't show up!
  • LurayneMarie
    LurayneMarie Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    @Shamrock: Congrats on your measurements! 9" is a fantastic loss! You should be so proud of yourself! :drinker:

And to everyone who left me messages on my profile and wished me a happy holiday and words of encouragement for staying on track....THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart! I love you guys. You have made my month! xxx
  • kerriBB37
    Options
    That's ok! Thanks!! Great job to both of you, lots of inches lost!!!!! I hope everyone else is as successful! =)
  • DianaM1020
    DianaM1020 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Monday: 5.25 miles (treadmill and elliptical)
    Tuesday: 9 miles: 1 (treadmill), 4.5 (walking), 3.5 (spin)
    Wednesday: 3 miles (walking)

17.25/20 for the week! I might expand my goal back to 25!

1784 calories burned so far!

Thanks everyone!
  • janana81
    janana81 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies!

Well Im submitting my weigh in for this week and my monthly measurements as I am jetting off to Malaga tonight and will probably be out of action on this site until next Tuesday :sad:

But on a happier note I have good news! Ive lost another pound this week (well since last Friday!) so now Im 150lbs....soooooo close to the 140's, I am so excited! I think this may very well be the motivation I need to stay on track this weekend. I would love to be in the 140's for my birthday! :love:

Also here are my measurements...Im quite shocked that it was so much in just a month! I dont feel like Ive lost that much...but the measuring tape doesn't lie! haha

01/April ---- 27/April

Weight: 156lbs ---- Weight: 150lbs
    Neck: 13.25" ---- Neck: 12.75"
    Arm L: 12.25" ---- Arm L: 11.75"
    Arm R: 12.25" ---- Arm R: 11.75"
    Chest: 37" ---- Chest: 35.5"
    Waist: 31" ---- Waist: 28.5"
    Pooch: 39.5" ---- Pooch: 37"
    Butt: 40.5" ---- Butt: 39"
    Hips: 40" ---- Hips: 38.75"
    Thigh L: 23.5" ---- Thigh L: 22.5"
    Thigh R: 23.5" ---- Thigh R: 22.5"
    Calf L: 15.5" ---- Calf L: 14.75"
    Calf R: 15.5" ---- Calf R: 14.75"

Body Fat%: 33% ---- Body Fat%: 30%
    BMI: 25.5 ---- BMI: 24.2

Woohoo! I started doing lots of weights and running more this month so I think that contributed to the inches lost :bigsmile:

What a brilliant month April has been for me. Ive crossed over into the 'Normal' weight category for the first time ever, Ive gotten my weight down to the low 150's for the first time ever, Ive lost a total of 12 inches, my love handles are almost gone, my skin has cleared up, I can run for a full 40 minutes, Im not insanely tired anymore, I feel strong, Im wearing size 10(UK) clothes and I feel so much more confident its incredible! And all in only 1 month?!?!?!?! This group is the most amazing thing that has ever happened to me! Ive been trying to do all of this for the last 3 years and then I meet you ladies and it takes me 1 month to see results. I can't believe it. Im so happy right now I don't even know myself! :laugh:

So Im in a great state of mind heading off for the next 5 days. Hopefully I'll come back just as happy and great things to report to all of you. And of course PICTURES!!!!

Have a great week/weekend Ladies, I will be trying my hardest to do the weekend pact this weekend so hopefully there'll be a few more with me!

Lots of luck and good luck with everyone's weigh in and measurements on Friday!
    :heart:

We love you Lorraine! You are kickin' *kitten*! Keep it up. :)
  • mamarundrc
    mamarundrc Posts: 1,577 Member
    Options
    Ladies that submitted measurements- Awesome job! I am hoping to see that kind of progress.

Miles for the week
    Monday miles- 3.0
    Tuesday miles- 1.1
    Wednesday miles- 4.0

Shaved almost 5 minutes off of my time for my 3.4 mile route (44:45 at the begginning of april- 40:00 today) and then walked with my brother in law to cool down. This particular route is really hill and really tough so I am impressed with this time. I had to walk quite a few of the uphills which means the parts that I did run were at a faster than usual pace. I just need to figure out how to run uphill. I get tripped up all the time.

I am also really proud of my run today for another reason. Usually I go running with my husband when he gets home from work. We don't really run together but he is the motivation to get up and go. I had to run errands so I got home after him today. He didn't feel like running. I still went. Usually I would have used it as an excuse to not go. I just told him the route I planned on going and told him if I wasn't back in an hour to come find me. There were a couple of times I wanted to turn back but I kept pushing through.
  • kerriBB37
    Options
    Day 1: 4 miles
    Day 2: 4.5 miles

Good job Dani!!!!
  • janana81
    Options
    Ok...I am going to do 2 posts. 1 for me and 1 for Kasia (kladyga).

Jen's Measurements --- (first #s are from 3/30/11.....second set of #s are from 4/27/11)
    Grand Total of 12.25 inches lost

L/R arm flex
    Right arm - 11.....9.5
    Left arm - 10.5.....9.75

Neck

Chest/Nipple Line

Waist/Belly Button

Pooch

Butt

Hips

L/R Thigh
    Right Thigh - 19.....18
    Left Thigh - 19.5.....18.5

L/R Calf
    Right Calf - 13.5.....13
    Left Calf - 14.....13.5
  • janana81
    Options
    Kasia's Measurements --- (first #s are from 3/30/11.....second set of #s are from 4/27/11)
    Grand Total of 6.75 inches lost

L/R arm flex
    Right arm - 12.5.....12
    Left arm - 13.5.....12.5

Neck

Chest/Nipple Line

Waist/Belly Button

Pooch

Butt

Hips

L/R Thigh
    Right Thigh - 26.....24
    Left Thigh - 25.....24

L/R Calf
    Right Calf - 17.....17.5
    Left Calf - 18.5.....17.75
  • loria30
    loria30 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Great Job Jen and Kasia!!

Hopefully I see the same results in 4 hours. :-)
  • mamarundrc
    mamarundrc Posts: 1,577 Member
    Options
    Great job ladies! I can't wait to measure tomorrow. My jeans are a little looser so I am hoping to see some nice changes!
  • janana81
    Options
    I about shat myself when I realized I lost 4 inches around my waist! I also finally jumped off that weight plateau that I was at for a couple of weeks by being down a whole lb this morning! :) LOL.
  • dezil
    dezil Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Starting Weight: 168.4 lbs Current Weight: 163.4

Starting BMI: 25.8 Current BMI: 24.84 AND I'M CONSIDERED A 'NORMAL' WEIGHT NOW!!! NOT OVERWEIGHT!!!! OMG!!!

April
    and now
    May
    Neck- 13"
    13"
    L/R arm- LA 12" RA 12.25"
    LA 12" RA 12.25"
    Chest- 37.75"
    36"
    Waist- 32"
    29"
    Pooch- 41"
    37.5"
    Butt- 42.5"
    41.5"
    Hips- 41"
    39.5"
    L/R thigh- LT 19" RT 19.25"
    LT 19" RT" 19"
    L/R calf- 15.25" for both
    LC 14.5" RC 14.5"

I've NEVER done the measurements part before, and OMG I'm on top of the world! Such a great month for myself! And, I couldn't have done it without you F2F ladies!!! With your losses in weight and/or inches it's been such an inspiration to keep on the same track... Ahhhh!!! I'm so excited for what May will bring! :-) :-) :-) 12.5 total of inches lost all over my body.. MANNN! :):)