LADIES, join me on a 12 week journey to the New Year!!!

Options

Replies

• mcpostelle
    mcpostelle Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    I'm in! :smile:
  • vanessa40
    vanessa40 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I just sent in my request. My 48th birthday is New Years Day and i would love to be at my goal weight of 125. I am 140 now and this group would really help get me back on track..
  • ChelseaIsThin
    Options
    This group is great Count me in!
  • alliums
    alliums Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I sent in my request. I hope to lose 20 lbs by the end of the year (About 10%) to get me out of the obese BMI. I just started using the app. A private group sounds great!
  • EvelineUK
    Options
    I've never joined any group here on MFP and I'm a little intimidated but also very tempted to just jump right in and do it. Oh what the... I'll send in my request. ;)
    I'd like to lose about 8-10 kg. before my birthday on Dec. 30th. That would be awesome!
  • GenesiaElizabeth
    GenesiaElizabeth Posts: 227 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Wow, you guys are awesome! I see so much passion for this from you all.

We have accepted all of the requests sent in so far and are at 100 group members, thank you! Although, the invites will remain open, I just want to say that we are going to slow them down.

In our group, if you miss two weekly check-ins in a row, you are removed. :anguished: We DON'T want to have to do that but at the same time, we want to be ACTIVE, yet small enough to connect with other women. As people start to miss their check-ins, places will open up for the pending applicants. If you want to join in the next two weeks (that is when we will see if anyone gets the boot for inactivity!), then please get your request in as soon as possible. There are no interviews or anything, just first come first serve!

Thanks so much for supporting this idea, we CAN do this together! :blush:
  • cec2162
    cec2162 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I am in! Here we come 2015! :)
  • heaven_511
    heaven_511 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I'm in.
  • GenesiaElizabeth
    Options
    Ok!!! We'll go to 150 members, last call!!! Have 44 more places! First come first serve until 2 weeks from now! :hushed:
  • jenjfenton
    Options
    I'm in. I have used MFP in the past and it really does help but I often fall off the wagon. I need all the encouragement I can get. I have 33lbs to go. Would love to lose 20 by year's end.
  • lilyann001
    lilyann001 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I'm joining! I plan to lost 15 pounds by New Year's. @GenesiaElizabeth Thanks for letting us know about this group! :smiley:
  • lizzy_jane91
    lizzy_jane91 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I just sent in my request :smiley:

I'm hoping to lose 7kg by New Years, would be happy to lose 5kg
  • GenesiaElizabeth
    Options
    Awesome, ladies! <3

And you are welcome, lh3828. :smiley:
  • HCG73
    HCG73 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I just sent my request. I've just reached 101 days streak which is so much better than I ever thought I'd achieve. Nothing else apart from MFP has ever worked so well for me. I've got about 14/15lb to go (1 stone in UK measurements). I love the thought of ladies all over the world cheering each other on!
  • SkFarmMom
    SkFarmMom Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Count me in too! My MFP account is set for a pound per week loss, but I sure won't complain if I can hit my goal of 15 lbs by New Years.
  • EmmaR35
    EmmaR35 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm in too!
  • Lil_Northern_Light
    Lil_Northern_Light Posts: 3,529 Member
    Options
    I really like using free weights, has helped me get stronger. Would like to get more defined and lean :smiley:
  • Rigi8
    Rigi8 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Hi - is this age restricted? I'd like to join and have the last stubborn 12 pounds to go - and been totally stuck for the last 8 months, just yo-yoing up and down a couple of pounds at a time, regardless of how many times I exercise. I need that extra shove to get me going.
  • sylviedrozz
    sylviedrozz Posts: 80
    edited October 2014
    Options
    i've joined!.. well sent a request :P
  • pru101
    pru101 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hi guys!

Count me in! Im up for this, joining the gym tonight so fully on board! Feel free to add me for support and motivation 

Thanks