How do you know your MFP lover has moved on?

Options

Replies

• SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    idgaf14 wrote: »
    SwannySez wrote: »
    Wait..we get these? I was never issued mine!

I'm sorry, I took yours. C'mon, who thought idgaf14 was a real name. By the way? He likes to be the little spoon.

Well... people who don't give f*cks should get love too! I mean.. does the lover still work? Give it back!

The lover was only gently used on days ending in "y". I'm sure you could petition the mods to have that lover re-assigned to you. I believe there is an application form on the support page.

I get the impression you broke my lover. :angry:

No. It very clearly says "Like Mew" is on the lover's forehead in big block letters. I know. I was distracted when I wrote it by some cats getting it on outside. But y'know...permanent Sharpie. So...mew.
  • Screwedntattooed
    Screwedntattooed Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    They stop sending me unrequested noodz :(
  • assthetik
    assthetik Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    when they wouldnt even bother to flush before taking noodz in the bathroom:-(
  • MillieSJ
    MillieSJ Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    ... So where is the sign up sheet or this?
  • GinGerSnapS713
    GinGerSnapS713 Posts: 37 Member
    Options

I'm sorry, I took yours. C'mon, who thought idgaf14 was a real name. By the way? He likes to be the little spoon.

Well... people who don't give f*cks should get love too! I mean.. does the lover still work? Give it back!

The lover was only gently used on days ending in "y". I'm sure you could petition the mods to have that lover re-assigned to you. I believe there is an application form on the support page.

If you want get with his lover, ya gotta get with his friends. And his Uncle Bob.

• Groovyca2022
    Groovyca2022 Posts: 21,378 Member
    Options
    When he says..We will always be friends then deactivates.
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    this-thread-makes-me-moist-thumb.jpg
  • Hockey_Winger
    Hockey_Winger Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    persistencedemotivator.jpg
  • justcat206
    justcat206 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    SGM_Adonis wrote: »
    When their husband tells you to stop calling his wife?

Dude, I just asked you to stop calling COLLECT. I mean who knew they even had collect calls anymore?

Baby, the reason why I'm calling you collect is because it's going to take more than a quarter to express my love to you.

I can see why she prefers you. *sob*

Well that and because she likes this trick I do. This one that makes her scream. I show her, I show her, I show her. It makes her laugh and throw her arms around my neck.

I bet it's just like heaven.

*winning*
  • SwannySez
    Options
    assthetik wrote: »
    when they wouldnt even bother to flush before taking noodz in the bathroom:-(

You have smell-o-vision? Is that part of the new MFP? WHY DO YOU GET SMELL-O-VISION?
  • Lilly_the_Hillbilly
    Lilly_the_Hillbilly Posts: 914 Member
    Options

If you want get with his lover, ya gotta get with his friends. And his Uncle Bob.

Zig a Zig NAH. :lol:

• Lilly_the_Hillbilly
    Lilly_the_Hillbilly Posts: 914 Member
    Options

No. It very clearly says "Like Mew" is on the lover's forehead in big block letters. I know. I was distracted when I wrote it by some cats getting it on outside. But y'know...permanent Sharpie. So...mew.

I'm going to petition for a new one. A newbie who has no idea what I'm like.
  • AmigaMaria001
    AmigaMaria001 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    There must be 50 ways to leave a lover!
    ♫Just slip out the back, Jack
    Make a new plan, Stan
    You don't need to be coy, Roy
    Just get yourself free
    Hop on the bus, Gus
    You don't need to discuss much
    Just drop off the key, Lee
    And get yourself free ♫
  • SwannySez
    Options

*sob*

My uncle Bob is DEAD!!

I don't really have an Uncle Bob.
  • SwannySez
    edited October 2014
    Options
    There must be 50 ways to leave a lover!
    ♫Just slip out the back, Jack
    Make a new plan, Stan
    You don't need to be coy, Roy
    Just get yourself free
    Hop on the bus, Gus
    You don't need to discuss much
    Just drop off the key, Lee
    And get yourself free ♫

So...Lee has the key. Man, I shoulda known it.
  • cakebatter07
    cakebatter07 Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    They block you. :'(
  • SwannySez
    Options

I'm going to petition for a new one. A newbie who has no idea what I'm like.

Sooooooooooo, demanding.

"Oh, I am MUCH too good for a like new lover. I simply MUST have a new one! MFP! *snaps fingers* Make that happen."
  • Go_Mizzou99
    Go_Mizzou99 Posts: 2,628 Member
    Options
    They are imaginary anyway so...

200.gif

...you just have to troll for another one

Nice gif. How many threads ya gonna post it in?

• SwannySez
    Options
    They block you. :'(

Oh like THAT works. You can totally still see them on mutual friends' walls and in the forum. *waving to my evidently ex-lovah* Hi baby. Still on for Skype? Awwwwww, you know how I love your one-finger wave. I love you too, Snookle-bum-snifferette!