Big Bellies Before and After Pics!!!

burnsinglbs16
burnsinglbs16 Posts: 26 Member
edited June 2023 in Success Stories
Hello All,

I am relatively new to this site. It's my 20th day and I've lost 12.2 lbs so far. I'm 5'6 and currently weigh in at 197.8 lbs. A majority of my weight is in my belly. Growing up I always had a pouch. Even when I was a size 3/5. Now, after children I have an enormous belly that makes clothing hard to come by. I'm a 14 in my waist but I don't have a big butt or legs. My pants look saggy!!! Anyway, I'm hoping with weight loss comes major belly shrinking!!! Does anyone have before and after pics from losing a BIG BELLY! I'd love to get some inspiration!!!

64251870.png

Replies

• CiciRoscoe
    CiciRoscoe Posts: 38 Member
    Bump! I want to see these too.
  • aburley
    aburley Posts: 161 Member
    Bump, I want to see these success stories as well!
  • VaxSA
    VaxSA Posts: 90 Member
    Me too!
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Twenty pounds down, and thankfully, most of it came off my gut, butt, and thighs, lol! That
    @usmcmp is (one of) my MFP inspirations :D

<3
  • arkowalyshyn
    arkowalyshyn Posts: 132 Member
    usmcmp, I want to do that! What is your training like? What was the timeline? Everyone's pics here are so amazing.
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    usmcmp, I want to do that! What is your training like? What was the timeline? Everyone's pics here are so amazing.

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/1161603/so-you-want-a-nice-stomach/p1

^That's how I got into the shape I am in.
    For my training (since it doesn't address exactly what I do for training) I follow a hypertrophy program, which has me lifting 5 days a week. I do one day of cardio which is usually 30 minutes of sprint intervals.
  • Jennloella
    Jennloella Posts: 2,287 Member
    one day of cardio! boom! You're such an inspiration, I was just reading your blog yesterday!
  • Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    wburns16 wrote: »
    Hello All,

I am relatively new to this site. It's my 20th day and I've lost 12.2 lbs so far. I'm 5'6 and currently weigh in at 197.8 lbs. A majority of my weight is in my belly. Growing up I always had a pouch. Even when I was a size 3/5. Now, after children I have an enormous belly that makes clothing hard to come by. I'm a 14 in my waist but I don't have a big butt or legs. My pants look saggy!!! Anyway, I'm hoping with weight loss comes major belly shrinking!!! Does anyone have before and after pics from losing a BIG BELLY! I'd love to get some inspiration!!!

64251870.png

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!