Hater? Troll? Bully?? or just plain ignorant

Options

Replies

• tigersword
    tigersword Posts: 8,059 Member
    Options
    I keep trying to come up with a coherent response, but I keep getting thoroughly distracted. So I'll just leave this:
    K51JIl6.gif

In all seriousness, you look amazing, ignore the idiot. Report him to HR for being a moron.
  • RllyGudTweetr
    RllyGudTweetr Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    1. You look great; congratulations on your hard work.
    2. Report the creep to HR first thing in the morning.
  • Atrocity108
    Atrocity108 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    just what in the hell! I dont understand how a grown man would try something like that
  • civilizedworm
    civilizedworm Posts: 796 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    What a major *kitten*. Fck that guy. I have spoken. (And you are very pretty too and not an *kitten*.)
  • Suzy_in_DE
    Suzy_in_DE Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I think you have already received some good advise. May want to change your Facebook settings on what he can see, as he seems to be a little obsessed with you.
  • findingmarina
    Options
    Suzy_in_DE wrote: »
    I think you have already received some good advise. May want to change your Facebook settings on what he can see, as he seems to be a little obsessed with you.

yikesss!! I hope not, he is married!
  • findingmarina
    Options
    What a major *kitten*. Fck that guy. I have spoken. (And you are very pretty too and not an *kitten*.)

:) lol I agree
  • findingmarina
    Options
    tigersword wrote: »
    I keep trying to come up with a coherent response, but I keep getting thoroughly distracted. So I'll just leave this:
    K51JIl6.gif

In all seriousness, you look amazing, ignore the idiot. Report him to HR for being a moron.

haha!! Thanks!!! How u' doin'???
  • findingmarina
    Options
    I want to say thank you to everyone who took the time to provide me with your feedback!!! You are all appreciated!!
  • libbydoodle11
    libbydoodle11 Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    Go to HR with this.
  • AmigaMaria001
    AmigaMaria001 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Harassment - that's what it is... Politely tell him that if he doesn't want to lose his job he will refrain from any further comments and harassment about your weight. Let him know that if you want his opinion from now on, you'll ask for it! Then BLOCK him on your FB.
  • 20yearsyounger
    20yearsyounger Posts: 1,643 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    That is a clear case of workplace harassment and if your organization knew about that it would not be tolerated.

PS. as someone else said, you look great.
  • besaro
    besaro Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    wow, just wow. You forgot the box "ALL OF THE ABOVE."
  • mrbyte
    mrbyte Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    He sounds like a 9 year old with a crush.
  • dakotababy
    dakotababy Posts: 2,406 Member
    Options
    I would document this, and be going straight to HR immediately! Document everything he has said to you in the lunch room, the constant harassment - and also get all of your co-workers off of FB and do not engage in such ridiculous conversation. This is no ones business but your own.

This guy sounds like an angry 2 year old. Next time he brings it up, why dont you just ask him "why are you so angry? why are you so invested in what I do with my life?" Usually straight to the point questions shut someone up really quick, because they typically do not have answers.
  • jkal1979
    jkal1979 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    How did he know that you posted it on Facebook? Did someone show it to him or did he see it on his own newsfeed?

Along with going to HR it might be a good idea to use the privacy settings and block certain people from seeing certain things. You can put all your co-workers on a list and use the custom privacy settings to hide the posts from them.
  • findingmarina
    Options
    jkal1979 wrote: »
    How did he know that you posted it on Facebook? Did someone show it to him or did he see it on his own newsfeed?

Along with going to HR it might be a good idea to use the privacy settings and block certain people from seeing certain things. You can put all your co-workers on a list and use the custom privacy settings to hide the posts from them.

You can do that?? Wow!! I will check that out. Well he was a friend on FB, but some others are also my friends on FB. So that is how he saw the pic. Never had issues with things I posted, I always post pics of me and my son. Today, I felt confident...proud of how thinner I looked and will you look at how it ended up? Oh well not going to let his words get to me. I have belly fat..yes it comes with poor diet, lack of exercise and a BABY! What's important is what I am doing to make it better...besides if I ended up w some belly fat I wouldn't care!
  • findingmarina
    Options
    dakotababy wrote: »
    I would document this, and be going straight to HR immediately! Document everything he has said to you in the lunch room, the constant harassment - and also get all of your co-workers off of FB and do not engage in such ridiculous conversation. This is no ones business but your own.

This guy sounds like an angry 2 year old. Next time he brings it up, why dont you just ask him "why are you so angry? why are you so invested in what I do with my life?" Usually straight to the point questions shut someone up really quick, because they typically do not have answers.

Love your suggested answers. Will try them out!! Thanks
  • KMW1219
    KMW1219 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    That's definitely bullying and is not right!!! What a loser. Hes obviously a jealous jerk. Belly rolls or not, you look hot girl!!!
  • jkal1979
    jkal1979 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    jkal1979 wrote: »

You can do that?? Wow!! I will check that out. Well he was a friend on FB, but some others are also my friends on FB. So that is how he saw the pic. Never had issues with things I posted, I always post pics of me and my son. Today, I felt confident...proud of how thinner I looked and will you look at how it ended up? Oh well not going to let his words get to me. I have belly fat..yes it comes with poor diet, lack of exercise and a BABY! What's important is what I am doing to make it better...besides if I ended up w some belly fat I wouldn't care!

I think Google will bring up instructions on how to do it. It's pretty simple to do. I think it would also save you any awkwardness at work you would probably have if you went through and unfriended them instead. I would also block him if you haven't already.