Post here if you want more friends!

Options

Replies

• Dragonflize
    Dragonflize Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I could be a older but young at heart. Friend :) just turned 60 ,,,,gotta lose this bulk now or never !!!
  • jlazarof
    jlazarof Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just calculated that about 700 people have posted in the past 12 days to this discussion saying that they are interested in having friends on this site, including myself. I'm in, but how do we go about this?
  • CherryChan81
    CherryChan81 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    would like more friends to encourage each other!!! <3
  • Isagirl72
    Isagirl72 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    count me in!
  • Rodallie
    Rodallie Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    New to the site and looking for some motivated friends. Looking to lose 100+ pounds. Feel free to add and join me on my journey :)
  • hoff2002
    hoff2002 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm new and would love to have friends so we can motivate one another to reach our goals. Please feel free to add me as a friend.
  • Winston817
    Winston817 Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    Motivated and looking for more motivated friends..
  • sharont81
    sharont81 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Most def ME!!!
  • ChristiSutton
    ChristiSutton Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Add me! :) I am new on here and I am determined to lose 30-35 pounds! It is hard because my husband keeps buying doughnuts and junk food! Also, I had a c-section a couple months ago, so I am in healing, but want to lose weight so bad!! It is just hard to not cave and eat the junk!!!
  • AmyShootsThings
    AmyShootsThings Posts: 3
    edited October 2014
    Options
    I would love to have some friends who would like to help me kick my own butt! :P
  • Cyd46
    Cyd46 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.... would like more friends. Thanks
  • baybay884
    Options
    I need all the support & motivation you guys can spare!! :)
  • rhea2494
    rhea2494 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I sent some friend requests to some of u. :smile: Feel free to do the same. Figure competitor and I'm 16 wks. out.
  • mrdavis909
    mrdavis909 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Looking to add to my network. 10lbs down, 30 to go. Feel free to add!
  • myrnacpagan
    myrnacpagan Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Would like friends to keep each other accountable.
  • Penelope416
    Penelope416 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I'm always looking for a positive circle of people to support and have fun with!
  • dallastx1976
    dallastx1976 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I've been a member for a bit, bit never consistant. Would love so friends. I think it would help with inspiration.

I've struggled with weight my entire life. Sometimes up and sometimes down, but always a battle. I want to win this once and for all. :)
  • Lecheyl
    Lecheyl Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Would love the support... feel free to add me. I get on track, then after a few weeks I stop being consistent because I don't have friends that are going through the same journey I am. My goal is to lose 100lbs. I've dropped around 27 so far. :-) It would be great to have people to chat with and share some of the same ups & downs I am experiencing. I'm doing a half marathon this Sunday, would love the adds & cheering on.
  • jersova
    Options
    nemhf4yh66po.jpg

Good morning to everyone!
    Eat clean. Train mean.
  • ShebaHeishi
    Options
    Hye