Done :) 18 months, 84lbs down, GOALLLL (A lot of pics)

Options

Replies

• jigglewiggles
    jigglewiggles Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    You are so inspirational!! Very beautiful, congrats on your weight loss success!!
  • kristelpoole
    kristelpoole Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    DAMN GIRL DAMN! You are amazing!!!!
  • NewMeowLean
    Options
    How did you manage to look so toned after losing so much weight? And you completely changed your body shape! You look amazing, good job!
  • Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    I didn't do a whole lot of exercise, some Zumba now and then but mostly just counted calories and stayed honest with it all. On weekends sometimes I'd just eat/drink what I wanted and not really keep track. Some weekends if I was particularly indulgent I would lower my daily calorie intake during the week to make up for it. I ate little and often, a lot of weight watchers meals and soups, chicken, fruit and veggies. My stretch marks are still there, they're just gone white now and aren't as noticable. I did use some bio-oil on them but not sure if that helped. I can't accept any more friend requests as I've reached my max :( But if anyone has other questions ask them here and I'll answer as best as I can :) xx Dani
  • velocityc6
    velocityc6 Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    If people look at that story and don't get motivated something is wrong. You look gorgeous young lady.
  • Luciabella07
    Luciabella07 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    This is inspiring, you look fantastic!
  • QueenMother14
    QueenMother14 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
  • Mexicanbigfoot
    Mexicanbigfoot Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    what an amazing transformation!! you are so beautiful, congrats on your hard work!!
  • yossale3
    yossale3 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    amazing!
  • JMPerlin
    JMPerlin Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Amazing work!! Well done you look GREAT!
  • 3Alice3
    3Alice3 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Sooo amazing! Honestly well done and thanks for posting your successes!
  • Gude2shoos
    Gude2shoos Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Wow...you look utterly amazing. Yep...you do look like Katy Perry! Congrats!
  • JoseCastaneda
    JoseCastaneda Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    It's amazing! congratulations! I'm really impressed and inspired. Congratulations and thank you! :)
  • nmandine1
    Options
    Wow, just wow!!! :smiley:
  • meyerliz
    meyerliz Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    You were beautiful before but now you are stunning! Congratulations.
  • jmcnamar484
    jmcnamar484 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Holy Crap!!! You look so good! Such an inspiration :)
  • eranganm8
    eranganm8 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    OMG... u r amazing...... truly inspiring..... congraaaatzzz girl....
  • streamgirl
    streamgirl Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Wow! This reaffirms my thoughts that I can get beyond just "not fat" but to "slender"!
  • Onederlust55
    Options
    Wow!!! Amazing! Please share your wisdom!
  • Renee2GetFit
    Renee2GetFit Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job!!!! I'm at 240ish right now and I'm 5'11" so to see your before and after is really awesome and gives me hope!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!